Does taking part on Sherdog Forum raises your level of intelligence?

It might make you feel smarter since most of the folks here are window licking mongoloids.
The key word is "feel".

For me, interacting with English speakers improves my language skills.

And my trash talking skills really improved a lot.
That's funny because English is my first language and I continually murder it all the fucking time on here.

List of major sherdog forums and intelligence gain/decrease by each:

Heavy's : -20 IQ
WR: -25 IQ
Mayberry: - no change
The Dump: full retard

No. Clicking on a thread here is like playing Russian Roulette with my mind. I like it.

It makes you stupidererer seeing so many posts from people who flunked elementary school spelling and grammar.

Shit yeah, lots of intelligent conversation in here, mainly about women and yoga pants.

Does taking part in Sherdog Forum especially the Mayberry Discussion raises your level of intelligence?

And send your communication and social skills to a higher level?
Well, I've lived in your country for a long time (albeit in a slightly dumber region than you) and one of the main reasons I participate here on the forum is to stay in touch with the civilized world and not completely lose all my mental capacities. It helps.

Anyways, kudos for taking your game to the next level...you would surely be shamed by most in your culture for striving to improve yourself and get ahead in life in an honest manner....but really there's no shame in that, ever.

Does taking part in Sherdog Forum especially the Mayberry Discussion raises your level of intelligence?

Mayberry is probably the least intellectually stimulating sub-forum on Sherdog. It's the nicest by far, but it's nice in the way lounging on the sofa watching Simpsons episodes on a saturday afternoon is nice. It's basically mental relaxation.

War Room, S&C and Grappling are the most intellectually stimulating subforums, although I never frequent Grappling and War Room has the additional side effect of making you suicidally depressed.

I’ve learned history by reading threads in the War Room.

Being on Sherdog is good for my ego because for once I'm not the dumbest guy in the room.

Back