Does this freak anyone else out?

Seems like it's still more of a "game" than the Bunker or Night shift. More options.

Misquote. It was that @ToxicShocker guy who wants to skip large portions of story if they are in cutscenes.
My complaint is when a cut scene is longer then a minute, and you can't skip it even on a replay pass. What's 10 x worse is an entire videogame that's a cutscene drama.

My complaint is when a cut scene is longer then a minute, and you can't skip it even on a replay pass. What's 10 x worse is an entire videogame that's a cutscene drama.
Ok that makes sense if it is on replay. I got triggered because I have been on several SWTOR raids and because people don't want to be bothered with actual story, I have yet to experience it from a story perspective.

My main complaint was COD WW2. They tried to make a drama out of extended cutscenes and all I wanted to do is blast people in the face.

I really don't care about story driven games that much, it stopped me playing LA Noire and stops me playing many games, I'm to impatient for story lines the majority of the time, Hell when I play new expansions of world of warcraft I usually skip the cutscenes and don't read the quests.

Back