Does WMMA have a potential new star?

What? She barely beat Ducote. Seemed to have a huge size advantage. Ilima-Lei should destroy her.
Beating a Bellator veteran like Ducote in your second pro fight and beating a boxing champ in your first ain't a bad start to your career though.

going to wait for a few more fights before I get excited.

beating fighters twice her age makes me think she's got potential...especially as she's literally half her age
A 36 year-old woman is like a 46 year-old man; way out of her athletic prime. It make the win worth less, not more. Not sure why you keep bringing it up.

A 36 year-old woman is like a 46 year-old man; way out of her athletic prime. It make the win worth less, not more. Not sure why you keep bringing it up.
Really? How does that comparison work? There are plenty of female UFC fighters around that age or older.

Obviously that was just her first pro fight so I'm not bashing her, but it was just her first pro fight and it's probably way too early to predict her being a star. I'd like to see her against an opponent who fights back.

I also think anyone who wants to win at a high level at this point should probably not be at TAM. That place seems to be very toxic and incapable of keeping quality coaches.

Obviously that was just her first pro fight so I'm not bashing her, but it was just her first pro fight and it's probably way too early to predict her being a star. I'd like to see her against an opponent who fights back.

I also think anyone who wants to win at a high level at this point should probably not be at TAM. That place seems to be very toxic and incapable of keeping quality coaches.
Alpha Male do seem to be on a bit of a downward spiral at the moment. Things really ain't been great since TJ and Ludwig left.

This thread was from 2 years ago by the way. She was on the Contender series last night and got a UFC contract.

Alpha Male do seem to be on a bit of a downward spiral at the moment. Things really ain't been great since TJ and Ludwig left.

This thread was from 2 years ago by the way. She was on the Contender series last night and got a UFC contract.
Yeah, I figured that out like 2 minutes after I posted. Lol

Back