Does your dog sleep with you in bed, under the covers?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
My friend sleeps with his pitbull and it's actually under the covers with him. I'm not suggesting any beastiality at all, but I still find it disgusting. I'm wondering how common it is, do you do it?

Errnignt. Not sure why you find it disgusting.

Their hair getting all over the bed, on the pillow, in your eyes and mouth. I could never handles that...the slobber too.

Dogs get dirty all day long as well.

My dog hates sleeping in my bed. He always jumps off in the middle of the night. Fine by me lol

He sleeps on the bed, but not under the covers. It gets annoying when he will sleep right beside me and prevent me from rolling - I push him to the end by my feet.

Their hair getting all over the bed, on the pillow, in your eyes and mouth. I could never handles that...the slobber too.

Dogs get dirty all day long as well.

I have a Yorkie. Doesn't slober and never sheds. Doesn't really get dirty either since I barely walk him.

My Retriever prefers his own bed, but he'd be comfy as hell to lie beside in the winter.

Under the covers is sort of odd I suppose.

Three sometime four on the bed on top of the covers, well the beagle has his own blanket he gets under.

The Lab likes to sleep in a big chair we have in the bedroom and the two Goldens always sleep on the bed.

Just on the bed is good.

My dog likes to sleep under my bed for some reason. Whatever.

I don't see why it's so disgusting. If you keep your dog clean, then no problem. I let my cat sleep on the bed all the time.

Yes, but she was slightly less beastly when we married.

Under the covers is a little odd, imo.I don't think I have come across anyone that have slept with their pitbull underneath the covers, lol.

My two mutts sleep under the covers, they are little heaters and I wish they wouldn't cuddle me. I love them, yeah, but they are like miniature heaters, which makes it terrible.

I have a Yorkie. Doesn't slober and never sheds.

We have half maltese half yorkie. Same thing doesn't shed and he sleeps on the foot of the bed. Sometimes if hes cold he will go up and lay in the middle between us. But since we bought a space heater, the little guy smarted up and just lays close to it when hes cold.

When my dogs were alive they used to. They even had their own pillows.

Back