dog park is full of idiots

agreed.
dog parks are horrible
never had good experiences there.
giphy.gif

always triggers flashbacks from 'Nam

Dog park is full of idiots.

Just the park?
I would add roads, work, restaurant, mall, and the beach.
...the special idiots (the ones with the 'Idiot Degree' in hand) are all on their smart phones.

agreed.
dog parks are horrible
giphy.gif

just spat all over my screen even though I knew what was coming

the dry delivery of the line below the gif was the icing on the cake

I would guess it would be filled with dogs.
Maybe uppercuts

Last edited:
So you leave the house and go to a park where you know this stuff is going on and the only thing you really pay attention to is other people's kids? Then complain about the dogs who are supposed to be there?

OP drives a fucking van with curtains! I bet everyone can hear you breathing in a crowded room! Do you complain about the gym being stuffy too? "THEY'RE SWEATING IN THERE!"

No shit.

So you leave the house and go to a park where you know this stuff is going on and the only thing you really pay attention to is other people's kids? Then complain about the dogs who are supposed to be there?

OP drives a fucking van with curtains! I bet everyone can hear you breathing in a crowded room! Do you complain about the gym being stuffy too? "THEY'RE SWEATING IN THERE!"

No shit.
nothing wrong with healthy social interactions amongst dogs but sending a 4 year old to run around with giant dogs chasing each other at 20mph is totally irresponsible

Can't stand lazy irresponsible dog owners. If you can't control your dog keep it out of the public...

I agree. Dog owners aren’t generally the smartest people.

nothing wrong with healthy social interactions amongst dogs but sending a 4 year old to run around with giant dogs chasing each other at 20mph is totally irresponsible
Agree. People that bring small children to dog parks and then act surprised when their kids get taken out by a group of dogs chasing each other are fucking retarded.

agreed.
dog parks are horrible
giphy.gif

that poor dog needs ptsd therapy, now! the horrors hes seen, you can tell by the eyes.

My daughter and English Mastiff are the same age and both went to the dog park growing up. People > dogs...if someone's dog is not to be trusted around kids/other dogs/other people then they dont need to be at the dog park.
But it’s a dog park, not a kid park.

if someone's dog is not to be trusted around kids/other dogs/other people then they dont need to be at the dog park.

Agreed I think TS's point is people are stupid and bring their dog anyways.

Back