Dogs.

I like other peoples dogs. It's a bit like kids, if I can play with them and give 'em back after 30 minutes it's not a problem. Actually being responsible for one though seems like a massive ball ache.

I'm on team Cat.

I'm on team dog. A dog is the most loyal thing you'll ever encounter in your life. For 10 minutes, every time you come home, it's the greatest thing that ever happened in history. Nobody else in your life will ever react that way when you come home.

Caved in and got the wife a small dog huh? Prime cuck behaviour if ever I heard it.

My dogs don't shed. I love them and can't imagine not having them.

i have 2 and gladly deal with the negatives for everything else they bring us. They guard the house and I feel better when I’m away. They make us laugh every day. My daughter had the flu and my one dog stayed with her and layed on her when she was shivering.

Never had a dog, but I like them. Only thing I don;t like about them is that they make people's houses and cars smell.

Never had a dog, but I like them. Only thing I don;t like about them is that they make people's houses and cars smell.

Really depends on the dog. My last dog didnt smell at all. No rolling around in anything. Didnt shed much either. Can't really own a dog now as I travel too much

images

Really depends on the dog. My last dog didnt smell at all. No rolling around in anything. Didnt shed much either. Can't really own a dog now as I travel too much

images

I'm sure some don't smell, but a lot of dog owners don;t even know that their dog smells, because they get used to it and it doesn't even register.

Am I the only one that doesn't care for dogs? Seems like they are more trouble than they are worth. They shed all the time, some take human sized shits and the worst of all they are too expensive. I got my wife a small dog and I regret it, never gonna get a pet again.

Dogs are nice to say hello to and play with.
Cats are a better full-time pet.
What the hell is expensive about them?

Cats > Dogs

With that being said I am thinking about getting a French Bulldog. Not sure.

They don't care for you either.

aaI6N7V.gif

I like dogs. Friends' dogs who I can play with and have none of the responsibility for.

I don't like dogs at all. Too many bad experiences with them at a young age. Plus there's no way I'm taking it out for a shit in a blizzard at -20C but when you have a dog, you can't just not take them out unless you're a huge dick.

Never trust a person who doesn't like dogs.

TS are you Indian?

I don't like dogs at all. Too many bad experiences with them at a young age. Plus there's no way I'm taking it out for a shit in a blizzard at -20C but when you have a dog, you can't just not take them out unless you're a huge dick.
You literally just had me searching for the dislike button

You literally just had me searching for the dislike button
Why? Get bitten by a dog as a child and see if you still think everyone should love dogs or else. I don't like them but I actually said if you're going to own a dog you must take proper responsibility for it; Shit on the guy who said he "doesn't have time" to walk his dog.

Why? Get bitten by a dog as a child and see if you still think everyone should love dogs or else. I don't like them but I actually said if you're going to own a dog you must take proper responsibility for it; Shit on the guy who said he "doesn't have time" to walk his dog.
Lol I wouldn't say I shit on you. And dogs are just like people. Some good & some bad. That's like saying you got punched by a person & now you don't like people. Plenty of really good loving dogs out there you just have issues that don't allow you to connect with them

They are man's best friend..

.. and more than that
to many, many women.

Had an 18 year old gf when I was 31, and I told her I saw something and was surprised. She said "Well it's good you know now. You should know." -quote

.. so maybe women shouldn't vote or be in charge after all..

Dogs are very loyal to humans, generally, and deserve respect for that.

Pits obviously need to be bred smaller, or out. Only trash fools disagree.

I own a dog.

He's fixed.

So he's only a friend to women..

Mostly.

Back