Dolce Says George Lockhart Has Been Ruining Our MMA Cards

Facts don't matter to biased Sherdoggers. Dolce actually did a great job and only had issues with the absolute most notoriously lazy fighters in MMA history.

Lockhart is having guys miss weight by massive amounts or even possibly ruin their fucking careers like with Holloway, yet Sherdoggers felate him simply because he's the counterpart to the despised Dolce.

What was Dolce's success rate? Now compare that with the success rate of UFC fighters making weight. Is that really an accomplishment?

I'm not sticking up for Dolce or Lockhart but fighters trying to do severe weight cuts by competing in the wrong divisions are expecting too much.

Pot meet kettle again.

People in mma should hire people with ACTUAL COLLEGE DEGREE IN NUTRITION, not a bunch of bro science guys who learn on the internet.

3kwcZ9o.jpg
The lettuce was the real wtf there, so many good greens that could be there instead of fucking iceburg. Handcut potatoes in an avacado oil or coconut oil aren't bad in a small amount like that.

was i the only one who thought lockhart sounded pretty uneducated on his recent interview with rogan? it seemed that rogan was trying to understand lockhart's system, and lockhart seemed to give very generic and unspecific answers.

I honestly can't believe this guy is still in business.

Dolce is good at what he does despite the off-putting self-promoting persona he has, his fighters never missed weight and he doesn't promote any fad unbalanced diets (keto, cough cough) like a lot of other ''brotritionists'' do. I think the problem with Dolce is that he's too expensive (that's why Gastelum dropped him for instance) I believe he now has only a couple of fighters he works with in the UFC.

Last edited:
I never understood the celebrity nutritionist nonsense. If you need help dieting or losing weight go to your local gym, find the giant ripped bodybuilder and talk to him. As long as you dont take the roids he will be able to help your diet. But hell any regular nutritionist will do. You dont need an expensive celebrity to count calories for you and to tellyou to put the kfc down.
They aren't cutting weight for a summer beach body.

is this corn hand-shucked?
AcrobaticMadeupDuck-size_restricted.gif

pile it high and deep, please

will you get those tomatoes out of there, please?

The tomato looks 3/4 rotten, the 'fries' look raw and coated in grease or some other liquid and I can't see the burger but I can tell by the preparation and appearance that I wouldn't touch this swill let alone put it in my body. You're right I'm not an expert on weight cutting for pro athletes but as a nutritional Chef I could present you with something way better for the amount of calories on this plate.
7SA4fpS.jpg

Back