Movies Dolph Lundgren

Favourite

• Total voters

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Out of these 4 Dolph classics, which is your favourite?

He Man was awesome as a kid, so was universal solider, he also made a great punisher.

Unfortunately I have never seen Showdown in Tokyo.

I'm going with Masters of the universe, I loved watching it as a kid, and I'm sure if I got really stoned and watched it I would still enjoy it.

Out of these 4 Dolph classics, which is your favourite?

He Man was awesome as a kid, so was universal solider, he also made a great punisher.

Unfortunately I have never seen Showdown in Tokyo.

I'm going with Masters of the universe, I loved watching it as a kid, and I'm sure if I got really stoned and watched it I would still enjoy it.

Showdown in Little Tokyo with Brandon Lee was a good early 90s flick and the two casted well together.

Showdown in Little Tokyo is movie that I thought would be a cult classic but I guess it's not. I thought it was fantastic. Plus we got to see prime tia carrere
Damn...I forgot all about Tia Carrere in that movie its been so long.

Showdown in Little Tokyo is hands down his best movie

Rocky IV (Ivan Drago was a GOAT)
Men of War (gratuitous violence and Charlotte Lewis tittays)

Showdown in Little Tokyo is a badass movie that has a twist on the Asian cop + White cop = action-packed hilarity. Plus nude Tia Carrera (even if it’s a body double) and a great soundtrack. Highly recommended for kickass 90’s nostalgia.

Dolph was at his best in the movies, I Come in Peace and Showdown in Little Tokyo

Im going with masters of the universe here based on the fact that I have rewatched it way more than the others

Masters of the universe was a cult classic for me growing up so gotta go with that out of the options. Dolph was in a lot of good movies though. I enjoyed his version of punisher too.

Have to say universal soldier but that's the only one I remember seeing out of the 4. I didn't even know he had a punisher movie though. Thanks I'm gonna check it out.

Back