Dominick Cruz should stop commentating

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score

After the Khabib-McGregor fight, this guy has no business to be part of the commentary team.

"The grappling is just so one dimensional"

huh1.jpg

He's one of my least favorite commentators, he seems to pick a favorite and comment based on who he likes more. Commentators should call fights as they see them not call the fight like they are rooting for one fighter the whole time.

He's one of my least favorite commentators, he seems to pick a favorite and comment based on who he likes more. Commentators should call fights as they see them not call the fight like they are rooting for one fighter the whole time.
That is kind of Rogan's MO tho. Being a commentator has got to be tough tho as we all have bias and look for/understand certain things more than others.

That is kind of Rogan's MO tho. Being a commentator has got to be tough tho as we all have bias and look for/understand certain things more than others.

Yeah, Rogan does that a lot more in recent years as well, though when he's on the same team as Cruz it makes him seem really impartial and he's not. I prefer almost all the other commentators over Cruz and Rogan, they call fights like they are rooting for one guy constantly and twist reality to suit the narrative they want to tell.

I wish Alpha Male would produce another Dom Cruz adversary soon.

Cant wait for the day Cormier retires & takes over fulltime with Anik or whoever. He's as good as old school Joe Rogan was - he's got the voice, the knowledge & the enthusiasm. Rogan only has the first two nowadays

I love Dom's breakdowns but he has 0 charisma and even less synergy with his co-hosts. God awful at times.

Yeah, Rogan does that a lot more in recent years as well, though when he's on the same team as Cruz it makes him seem really impartial and he's not. I prefer almost all the other commentators over Cruz and Rogan, they call fights like they are rooting for one guy constantly and twist reality to suit the narrative they want to tell.
I think Cruz hates Rogan and just contradicts everything he says:

Rogan: "the sky is blue"
Cruz: "actually Joe, not really isn't. It is everything but the color blue but blue is the color that appears in our visual spectrum"

It is kind of karma after Rogan cucking Goldberg for a decade.

Dom is the best MMA mind to ever sit in a UFC booth. If you have issues with his voice or his manner, that's a secondary issue.

But you know you're a stone cold deluded fool if you think a man who has actually been in the cage against the best of the best is "missing" stuff during fights that you're seeing. Take a moment to look in the mirror and enjoy a good laugh at your own expense.

Cant wait for the day Cormier retires & takes over fulltime with Anik or whoever. He's as good as old school Joe Rogan was - he's got the voice, the knowledge & the enthusiasm. Rogan only has the first two nowadays
Wish we could get Rampage.

Dom is the best MMA mind to ever sit in a UFC booth. If you have issues with his voice or his manner, that's a secondary issue.

But you know you're a stone cold deluded fool if you think a man who has actually been in the cage against the best of the best is "missing" stuff during fights that you're seeing. Take a moment to look in the mirror and enjoy a good laugh at your own expense.
For a knowledgeable fighter turned knowledgeable commentator, his last commentary is enough for me not to listen to him.

Commentator's job is to discuss what's happening in the fight and not to tell lies.

Maybe you should stop swallowing Dom's nuts down your throat?

I think Cruz hates Rogan and just contradicts everything he says:

Rogan: "the sky is blue"
Cruz: "actually Joe, not really isn't. It is everything but the color blue but blue is the color that appears in our visual spectrum"

It is kind of karma after Rogan cucking Goldberg for a decade.
Rogan cocking Goldie is just for laughs and nothing serious lol,

As for Dom you can tell how he hated Joe Rogan.

Commentator's job is to discuss what's happening in the fight and not to tell lies.

"Tell lies". Like Dom is in on some fucking conspiracy. lol

He's a human being who will make errors. Take off the paranoia glasses.

Back