Dominick Cruz = Worst Commentator in the Sport

Pitier of Fools

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
UFC, please stop ruining fight cards by having this annoying little whiner running his mouth during fights. It's intolerable. We can only put up with so much of him constantly saying what's going to happen next and what a fighter's next three moves are going to be. You're there to commentate on the fight, not to be Nostradamus and try to predict the future. Most of the time ends up wrong anyway--BUT HE KEEPS DOING IT.

Cormier and Anik do a fine job. They don't need the little whiner in there to bring them down.

Finally, a thread on commentary

Oh, it's one of these threads again.

You guys do understand you got Goldie fired.

Now we don't get signature catch phrases.

He's spot on with everything he says though.

UFC, please stop ruining fight cards by having this annoying little whiner running his mouth during fights. It's intolerable. We can only put up with so much of him constantly saying what's going to happen next and what a fighter's next three moves are going to be. You're there to commentate on the fight, not to be Nostradamus and try to predict the future. Most of the time ends up wrong anyway--BUT HE KEEPS DOING IT.

Cormier and Anik do a fine job. They don't need the little whiner in there to bring them down.
Rogan or Cruz?

He's knowledgeable for sure but it's like listening to your little sister constantly correcting you

Yeah, I get frustrated when he talks and really wanna smack the fook outta him.. but he'd just smack the fook outta me

Then I'll just be frustrated but with CTE

People have been putting Dom on a pedestal for a long time and now are finally realizing that his generic comments and annoying voice make for poor commentating. Get Paul Felder back in there

He's the most knowledgeable commentator in MMA bar none. I prefer expertise over personality or "the right voice".

I'm not really a fan of Cruz, but I'll take him over Cormier any day. I agree that Felder is much better than either.

Did Grisham get fired? Not that I give a fuck. I just haven't heard his name in awhile.

Back