Dominick Cruz's Training Partner Says TJ vs Dominick Cruz 2 is Set for December

Who Wins?

• Total voters
BOOOO

Titleshots off losses are stupid, first Necktats now Cruz. You got Moraes knocking fools out and you're gonna make him sit?

Dom should fight Assuncao.

I'm just going to assume Cruz is getting hurt and pulling out, its the most dominant aspect of his game imo.

What is it about Cruz that gets UFC's juice flowing? He is literally a decisionator yet UFC wants to give him undeserved title shot? If he was some PPV draw or exciting fighter I would understand

This post is a perfect example of why I hate TJ and his fans. Not only is TJ down 0-1, but if he goes down 0-2...he’ll still be better in your mongo minds and we will continue to have threads about how TJ is REALLY up 2-0.

Dom won’t ever make an excuse, but be real. While Dom is only a year older than Tyler Jeffery, he has way more fight miles on him than Silly Dilly. He is a fighter who relies on speed and footwork and he is fighting on two reconstructed knees and a questionable foot/ankle. You TJ doofs will put Dom and his accomplishments down, unless TJ wins. Day after that Dom will be one of the greatest all time MMA fighters.

TJ won their fight! Your fandome blinds you. Draw at worst.

TJ smashed Cody twice. Cody robot danced to Dom, and would again.

TJ BW GOAT, period.

Thank God no TJ vs Cejudo. Cejudo doesn't deserve that matchup. Let him defend at least 5x before trying to get super fights.
This. Any Bantamweight on Bantamweight fight would be better than that fucking bobblehead

TJ and Durrwayne didnt quite learn their lesson last time.

I have TJ winning, he's improved tremendously since the first fight, whereas Dom hasn't evolved much since he is restricted by injuries so often.

Back