Dominick Reyes vs. Ovince Saint Preux Targeted For UFC 229

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Awesome fight. Reyes finishes him early.

Reyes is the future and savior of the once awesome division...

Good. Reyes wrecks wrecks him then moves on to the top 5.

Fun fight! OSP is by far the best opponent Reyes has fought, & the most dangerous.

OSP because he likes to win fights he should lose. He also likes to lose fights he should win. Always exciting though.

Last edited:
Interesting step up in competition.

Nice.This is the one- we find out if Reyes is the animal he seems to be.This is the one

If Reyes wins, it would be his coming out party. OSP landed that big shot on Jones
iu

Once again, OSP competing at a frequent rate. Gotta respect the dude for always stepping in the cage.

OSP by Sub

Respect to OSP for fighting these up and comers, he's ranked #7 and just beat a prospect below him, most would demand an opponent above them in these circumstances.

Reyes is the future and savior of the once awesome division...

honestly, there's like 3-5 guys who over the course of the next 2 years could turn that division from really really really bad to really fuckin good.

intriguing fight between guys who finish, usually in devastating fashion.

honestly, there's like 3-5 guys who over the course of the next 2 years could turn that division from really really really bad to really fuckin good.
Reyes, Rakic, Cutelaba, Krylov are all young studs. If Yoel & Rockhold moved up 205 could get really good really fast. Not writing off Tyson Pedro yet either. The Anthony Smith story is pretty cool, didn't realize he fought so much between UFC stints. 13-2 last 15 fights.

I think by this time next year people will look upon the division with much more enthusiasm & optimism.

Don’t sleep on OSP, Reyes is still relatively untested.

Reyes, Rakic, Cutelaba, Krylov are all young studs. If Yoel & Rockhold moved up 205 could get really good really fast. Not writing off Tyson Pedro yet either. The Anthony Smith story is pretty cool, didn't realize he fought so much between UFC stints. 13-2 last 15 fights.

I think by this time next year people will look upon the division with much more enthusiasm & optimism.
You just improved my outlook on the division with that ^

good points

and yeah am glad to have Krylov back and hope more guys do like Smith and move on up

I can neither vote for OSP nor against him in such a fight. Dude is so unpredictable. He sent Shogun skating in 30 secs but could lose a decision to a not top 10 wrestler. Good fight though.

Don’t sleep on OSP, Reyes is still relatively untested.
Yeah I love both guys and I see OSP winning by sub.

OSP is an opportunistic octopus and will snatch shit up from any angle

Back