Dominick Reyes will knock Jon Jones out.

Reyes is definitely a prospect. But he's still too green for the top guys. He's young too. Give him a few more years to develop. Personally, I think Jones is already years ahead.

Sometimes in the next 4 years, depending on Jones' suspension, Reyes will be the one to knock Jon Jones out.

He's got the physical attributes and Boxing that gave Jones trouble against Gus, he's a southpaw so Jones will be open to the left hand like he was against Machida, and he's got legit one punch KO power and a lethal head kick.

Making this thread to bump when it happens, feel free to bump if Reyes gets murked in any of his fights in the near future.

What physical attributes? a 7 and a half inch reach disadvantage?

Southpaw? Jones has improved alot since the Machida fight. OSP is a southpaw that switches stances a few times too. he never stood a chance against a ring rusted Jones.

Look. I like a dark horse as much as the next guy but how about we wait and see him against actual ranked fighters before jumping the boat.

Poor man's Rumble. Rumble would have killed shot that guy with his first punch.

Bump.

I'm telling you guys, Reyes will take Jones out.

Jones will walk through Reyes - good grief.

Got it, I can only respond to the OP and no comments in the thread. You're bright.
I'm not saying he can beat Jones because he beat Weidman, I posted the OP a year and a half ago, I believe he can beat Jones because I think he has the skillset and physical qualities needed to beat Jones.

Back