***Dominick "The Devastator" Reyes SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally...how many fights would you want before a title shot? LHWs may have better or quicker paths than others. Look at Tyson Pedro for example. He's 6-0 as well & already ranked at #12.
Well, i dont see it as this many wins or that many. I just see it as being ready to win the title. Once I get to that point of my career I expect a title shot.

haha that's good. Keep doin your thing dude, good things will come.

And yes! being 'in the fire' is a lovely feeling, made my amateur kickboxing debut last weekend and what a rush! words can't describe the feeling.
Thats what im talking about!!!!

Welcome to Sherdog, Dominic. Good luck on your upcoming UFC fight. :)

As a D1 football star, do you feel your athleticism will separate yourself from the rest of the light heavyweight division? Who else do you see as athletic?
Yes I do, and gus is a decent athlete, jones is an ok athlete, some of the younger guys. But im talking overall athleticism nfl standards not mma standards.

Outside of MMA, what do you like doing (hobby wise)?

and do you get nervous before a fight, or is it something that you enjoy so much that you just want to go out there and get on with it
I like riding my motorcycle, mtbiking, snowboarding, beach, lake havisu, just anything active. I really really enjoy fighting but I do get a bit nervous not because im worried but because of the unknown. Also Video Games PS4!

Yes I do, and gus is a decent athlete, jones is an ok athlete, some of the younger guys. But im talking overall athleticism nfl standards not mma standards.

Who's the hardest match up for you at 205 and why?

what is your reach dom. u have the height to match jones wat about the reach?

I hope you fight D.C. One day and punch him for me!....

do you think if a taco has a wide enough base to stand on its own then it is not really a taco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back