Don’t Order From Martial Arts Direct — RIPOFF

ultimateriley-o

Lego Maniac
@Black
Reaction score
TLDR; Martial Arts Direct said they would refund $70 shipping on their mistake, they did not.

My wife ordered me a couple of pairs of Sprawl shorts as a birthday present, but Martial Arts Direct sent camo shorts instead of the ones she ordered.

She contacted the company, and they said they would refund the return shipping and send the correct pairs if she sent them back. This is important because the shipping is in the UK from North America, and ends up being $70.

Instead, when they received the shorts, they refunded the cost of the shorts, did not send the correct pairs, and did not refund shipping, as they said they would. We’re out $70 for their mistake and they’re now ignoring emails.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MARTIAL ARTS DIRECT. THEY HAVE UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES AND WILL NOT FIX THEIR MISTAKES.

Sorry that happened to you. Do you have a link to their site? I cannot find them.

The real question is, does Sprawl still make shorts?

Good point. I would love another pair of Sprawl shorts.

Sprawl shorts? I would have done business with another known company. I have never heard of martial arts direct.

Back