Donaire vs Frampton

This is done, Frampton able to close all that distance without even weaving and Donaire not hooking/uppercutting or even side stepping.

Carl leaving himself wide open stupidly getting a few big hits taken

Imagine a Donaire KO in rds 11 or 12.

Not going to happen though.

Donaire trying to take his fucking head off at the end of round 11. Why the hell wait until the end of the fight to actually throw heat? Dumbass.

Donaire trying to take his fucking head off at the end of round 11. Why the hell wait until the end of the fight to actually throw heat? Dumbass.

If Donaire had an earlier work rate this could have been an epic fight

Lovely last 10 seconds, good effort Donaire for visibly going for it in the 12th round. Entertaining fight, happy for Carl

Donaire just doesn't seem to give a shit anymore. He only came to life after Frampton tackled him across the entire ring. Looks to me like a fighter just after the paycheck. Or as these commentators said "he just doesn't have the taste for it anymore".

Frampton looked great. Didn't gas like I have seen him do before. Sharp jab. Good aggression.

Can't pull the trigger anymore. Time to retire

Donaire just doesn't seem to give a shit anymore. He only came to life after Frampton tackled him across the entire ring. Looks to me like a fighter just after the paycheck. Or as these commentators said "he just doesn't have the taste for it anymore".

Frampton looked great. Didn't gas like I have seen him do before. Sharp jab. Good aggression.

Agreed, I thought he was gassing a bit but guess it was from those uppercuts he took to the nose

I thought Donaire shook him briefly late in the 5th & hurt him in the 7th & obviously had him rocking late in the 11th. There was a reason Frampton stopped bulling forward after round 7.

I scored it 117-111, too.

Donaire should retire. Frampton did well & used his brain & listend to his corner. Good performance.

He'll beat Selby IMO.

Agreed, I thought he was gassing a bit but guess it was from those uppercuts he took to the nose

A bit for sure but in the past he gasses bad and has to catch a second wind a couple rounds after. He has a nutrition guy now and said he dropped weight easier than ever before.

Good on him for admitting he was hurt bad in the 11th. Most guys never admit that stuff.

Back