Donald Cerrone vs. Darren Till

Oh god they gave perry a microphone

gfs44454.gif

Darren looks legit as fuck. He's got size to deal with anyone there. Cerrone knew his only shot was to get this kid on the ground. Only 24 years old he just put the rest of the division on notice

I'm liking Platinum right now, but the Ponz is very dangerous not the fight I would make for Mike...

The UFC announcing Usman vs Meek yesterday is so frustrating considering the result here. From a marketing perspective it's not the most casual-friendly match-up, but from a sport perspective, Till vs Usman would have been the fight to make.

At this rate, I'm not so concerned with titles. Perry/Till is a great fight on paper. The Ponzi fight for Perry is really underrated as well.

The UFC announcing Usman vs Meek yesterday is so frustrating considering the result here. From a marketing perspective it's not the most casual-friendly match-up, but from a sport perspective that would have been the fight to make.

I get what you're saying, but Usman can't decide if he wants to strike or wrestle. They don't know which version they're getting. They don't want some LNP right now. Ask WMG, lol.

That was the worst performance by Cerrone in the UFC. Till looked good.

Cerrone going to have to change the name of the BMF Ranch if he keeps fighting like he has this year. Not good for business.

Till whooped that ass.

What's next for Cerrone? How many fights does he have left in the UFC?

He looks about 8. A gigantic 8 year old that would probably drop me with one punch.

Not really. Till has been like that for a long time. You saw how confident he was in there with fucking Cerrone. That's not something you do if you don't believe you are the best. McGregor doesn't have a monopoly on that.

same techinques ---southpaw wit that counter left ....left high hickick,... and that faked upppercut.. and taunting with hands during fight........
after fight says im the best in the world...

nowadays they are all copying conor style..... that is boring because everyone should have his own style ..imho

The UFC announcing Usman vs Meek yesterday is so frustrating considering the result here. From a marketing perspective it's not the most casual-friendly match-up, but from a sport perspective, Till vs Usman would have been the fight to make.

All that'd tell you is how good Tills tdd is as you know Usman goes back to his lay and pray and doesn't want to keep it standing.
There's no reason for the two of them to fight yet, keep them apart until they have some more wins.

Back