Donald Cerrone vs. Darren Till

I knew I'd get my act together sooner or later. I had been bombing in my picks lately.

Somebody got their mojo back, but we got a plats dance date next month, see if this touchy Fili stuff lasts (see what I did there)

lol told you people Till was going to KO Cerrone

Cowboy needed to work those legs. The couple of leg kicks he landed had the outside of Till's leg looking horrid. Good fight for Till, got the job done no doubt.

Told you all Till would win early.

Cowboy needs to go back down to lightweight. He's got big fights there.

damn that elbow obliterated donalds nose, he tapped to strikes after that holy fuck

Man, Cerrone looked scared in there! Till's a tough match for anyone standing, but I think it still remains to be seen how he copes with a legit aggressive wrestler with cardio. LaFlare, Usman, or Covington next, please. The added bonus there is that if Till loses the fight with Perry will make perfect sense after the Ponzi lays Platinum out.

And Till's tattoo is almost as ugly as Belcher's Johnny Cash tat from back in the day.

Whoa. Cerrone just backed up and didn't really have anything to threaten Till with to stop him from moving forward and landing good shots.
I blame his broken nose for this quick demise, the pain and blurred vision can really reduce your abilities.

Cowboy still has a god damn great record in recent years.
Hins 7 fight win streak with all finishes still has to go down as one of the most impressive (including wins over Barboza, Alvares, Jury (was 8th at the time) and Benson)
Sure he lost the title shot to RDA and got mauled by Masvidal, but between that he had another great 3 wins-by-finishes.
The loss against Lawler was one of the narrowest.
Heck, this Till-loss has to be one of the worst on his record.

Last edited:
Dork? You’re name is SKITZADACTYL you tool.
View attachment 291039
you are name is SKITZADACTYL eh? i'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you clearly don't know how dumb you are and my name being dorky makes no sense, you tried bud.

lmao how upset were you when till embarrassed cowboy, saw you talking shit on till in every single thread.

<Dany07>

Very impressive

never heard of darren before this

thought he was some black fighter from detroit

Back