Donald Cerrone vs. Leon Edwards Targeted For UFC Fight Night Singapore Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
This was like 2 minutes after they hugged

Friendly cowboy is GOAT

I know but during the build up, The Immortal was on that "He was never my friend" "He's a bully" Ish, Cowboy had to beat some hespect back into him, after they embraced in the 3rd and Final Round, Boom.

Welp, according to Helwani this is the Singapore Main Event. Wonder what happened to Aldo vs. Stephens.

Edwards tko. Cerrone is prime game for people looking for a nice name on their resume these days

EDIT: I originally thought this would serve as Co-Main event to Aldo/Stephens but looks like that fight is on-hold for now. Cowboy vs. Edwards is your Main Event for Singapore.

Any info as to why Aldo/Stephens is on hold?

Good match-up. This should be exciting like any Cerrone fight... win or lose.

Gotta love Cerrone. The working mans fighter...

Cerrone looked slow and stiff last fight. I hope this isn’t the beginning of his decline.

God damn it Cerrone. Why does he keep taking dangerous fights against really good guys with no name value.

I thought Cerrone hated to fly? Thats gonna be one long ass boat ride.

Good fight btw.

If you haven't decided who to root for, Cerrone is a Donald Trump supporter

CwGh6v9XEAAeD1a.jpg

LOL...Not in my eyes...

That's a first, I thought that's one of the reasons people respect Stipe greatly, when he's not taking on freaks with massive knock out power, he's saving lives, playing Call of Duty and talking shit online lol, he fits the bill to me, but to each their own.

Yup. Judging by his performance, he got sick on the plane.

Back