Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

Not surprised after seeing Brothel Don whore out his own country to Russia, Israel and SA. Sad!

Based on this insult and your stated opinions of Hilary, I assume you're suggesting I should've done what the republican party did, and abandon my principles to vote for Hilary?

Nah sorry, not all Americans are devoid of a moral compass like you.
who would you rather have right now? hillary or trump?

You can quote if to clarify or just shit post.

Why would I quote a post YOU were referring to, that YOU brought up specifically to criticize?

If "shit posting" is making fun of you for being staggeringly stupid, then yeah, I'm gonna keep shit posting.

Your choice. I dont care that much to figure it out after the thread got merged

The thread got merged bruh... you can keep crying tho

What thread was merged into this one? @panamaican can you clarify whether or not a thread was merged into this one?

who would you rather have right now? hillary or trump?

Can't reasonably say. Only 1 has been president for a year and half. The other has been a citizen. What would be my basis for comparison?

Are you asking whether or not I'd expect Hilary to fuck up as much as Trump? Of course I wouldn't. It takes a special kind of idiot to wipe his ass with the constitution and base policy decisions on his ego.

Any reason you've completely avoided 100% of the questions I've asked you? Seems pretty intentional. Almost like you're intentionally avoiding them for SOME reason....

Why would I quote a post YOU were referring to, that YOU brought up specifically to criticize?

If "shit posting" is making fun of you for being staggeringly stupid, then yeah, I'm gonna keep shit posting.

What thread was merged into this one? @panamaican can you clarify whether or not a thread was merged into this one?

I don't see any history of this thread being merged with another.

Can't reasonably say. Only 1 has been president for a year and half. The other has been a citizen. What would be my basis for comparison?

Are you asking whether or not I'd expect Hilary to fuck up as much as Trump? Of course I wouldn't. It takes a special kind of idiot to wipe his ass with the constitution and base policy decisions on his ego.

Any reason you've completely avoided 100% of the questions I've asked you? Seems pretty intentional. Almost like you're intentionally avoiding them for SOME reason...
there wasn't even any questions in that post

and i'm just asking who you would prefer because there were 2 realistic options for presidency, trump or hillary. and if you would have preferred hillary but didn't vote for her i don't see how you have any room to whine.

if trump was the worst candidate there are millions of people who didn't even bother to vote against him and but now want to sit and complain about how terrible he is. if he was such a terrible candidate why didn't more people vote against him in the toss up states? he even actually turned blue states red because people didn't show up to vote agaisnt him. so many anti trump people are whining about him but didn't even vote against him. too bad for them

Last edited:
I don't see any history of this thread being merged with another.

@oleDirtyBast4rd you were completely wrong. Again.

there wasn't even any questions in that post

You see this: ?. They're called question marks. When you see them at the end of sentences, it means the sentence was a request for information, aka, a question.

I see a lot of them.

@oleDirtyBast4rd you were completely wrong. Again.

You see this: ?. They're called question marks. When you see them at the end of sentences, it means the sentence was a request for information, aka, a question.

I see a lot of them.
you see alot of them? there are literally two

Read the posts you're responding to, and you won't have these questions.

1. "an even more incompetent candidate" as in who? According to Trump voters, that described everyone in the race, republican and democrat.

2. As I've explained repeatedly, those who came to support Hilary when they initially didn't, wrongly did so because they saw it as their best chance to beat Trump. Someone who already had the bulk of the republican party behind him.

I literally can't make it any clearer, and if you still don't get it, the only conclusion I'm left with is you have terrible reading comprehension.

This is a fair point. Assuming you had any principles at all was my mistake.

It's ok, I admitted I was wrong. I suggested you had principles, and that was wrong of me to do.

And maybe any adult who chose a candidate because "I liked what he said more" is a danger to their country.

Generally so your voters can have a range of choices to represent the party. When gives those choices, republicans picked Donald Trump, to represent themselves. Anyone with a memory that covers more than the last 5 years, knows why that's fucking hilarious.

Didn't say that. Didn't call him any of that. Pretty much factually incorrect on all accounts.

Voters who changed their nominee believed Hilary was their best choice. It's what I've been saying to you the entire time, but obvious reading isn't a talent of yours.

Correct on one count, you were completely wrong in your previous post because no, I didn't vote for Hilary, the person I assume you're referring to.

Anyone likable with a well-articulated platform who wasn't under investigation by the FBI and didn't have Benghazi attached to their name could've beat him. Sadly no in the general fit that bill. I wrote in myself.

Based on this insult and your stated opinions of Hilary, I assume you're suggesting I should've done what the republican party did, and abandon my principles to vote for Hilary?

Nah sorry, not all Americans are devoid of a moral compass like you.

how many more do you count here?

the first answer is obviously hillary

the second answer is "if you REALLY didn't want trump, then yes." but if you didn't mind trump becoming president then "no". and since the answer was "no" obviously you didn't actually care that trump got elected president, so stfu.

lol this is a dangerous gambit for a Trump supporter to play in the middle of the dumbest presidency in history.
why? he acts like trump is so terrible and everyone knew it going into the GE...yet, he didn't even vote for the one person that had a chance to beat him. so, just like the millions of anti-trumpers that didn't even bother to vote for hillary in the swing states and the states that trump turned red, he actually didn't care to much that trump had a good chance of being elected. if trump is so horrible, the only reason NOT to vote for hillary to beat him would be because hillary is worse.

hillary vs trump was a vote of the lesser of two evils. anyone who didn't bother to vote for either of them clearly didn't care which one became president...so they need to stop fucking whining. they didn't care and they let the rest of america decide, so they can deal with america's decision.

you see alot of them? there are literally two

Just went ahead and counted, you've failed to answer 21 questions I've asked you, just in the last 2 pages.

Anyone who wants to confirm can go right ahead.

how many more do you count here?

2, so we're now up to 23. Let's see how hard you struggle just addressing 2...

the first answer is obviously hillary

That's why Trump won the republican nomination? Because the only other republican he was up against.... was Hilary?

Yeah you know what, don't answer questions. I can see now why that was your best available strategy from the start.

the second answer is "if you REALLY didn't want trump, then yes." but if you didn't mind trump becoming president then "no"

This is hard for you because you don't have principles, but principled people don't abandon them just for "winning". I wasn't voting for any candidate I didn't truly believe in.

and since the answer was "no" obviously you didn't actually care that trump got elected president, so stfu.

Ah yes, I should've done what all Trump voters did, and abandoned everything I've stood for just to make sure "my team wins".

Because that's what good people do.

This is hard for you because you don't have principles, but principled people don't abandon them just for "winning". I wasn't voting for any candidate I didn't truly believe in.

good for you. because the election was between hillary and trump. gary johnson and whoever-the-fuck had exactly 0% of winning so voting for them was basically throwing your vote away. so be happy with the results.

good for you. because the election was between hillary and trump. gary johnson and whoever-the-fuck had exactly 0% of winning so voting for them was basically throwing your vote away. so be happy with the results.

I am very happy. We now have a buffoon in office who's destroying the republican party and exposing every single political hypocrite in this nation. And I didn't have to sacrifice any of my principles to make it happen.

So hey about those 21 questions you completely avoided....

I am very happy. We now have a buffoon in office who's destroying the republican party and exposing every single political hypocrite in this nation. And I didn't have to sacrifice any of my principles to make it happen.

So hey about those 21 questions you completely avoided....
well aslong as your happy with trump as president.

462.jpg

It takes a deplorable moron cucking for Trump to come up with something like this.
it's the fact that for all intents and purposes he threw his vote away by voting for someone who had no chance of winning and now wants to talk shit about why people voted for trump. he would be doing the same shit if hillary won. he basically refrained from voting for any notable candidate just so he could act like he wasn't wrong after words. its' no different than not voting at all then bitching about the results of an election.

Awww how cute. Fully abandoning actual dialogue just to post your personal artwork. The man who owns you appreciates it.
what dialogue is there to have? the fact that you had the opportunity to vote and you tossed the vote away means there is nothing to talk to you about. if you don't vote, don't complain

Back