Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

I'm just glad I can now hold you responsible for anything done by someone realted to you.

So, a President's grandfather being a pimp is relevant.

But, another President's father being a communist isn't.

They're both irrelevant.

Trump has a several narratives about building his fortune that aren't true. Relevant. Especially when some might be hiding money laundering.

Trump has a several narratives about building his fortune that aren't true. Relevant. Especially when some might be hiding money laundering.

'Some'
'Might'
(Crime)

Is there any evidence? Or is it as fruitless and the Trump/Russia collusion?

Grab em by the pussy.

Runs in the family.

Fred Trump died in 1999.

President Trump was already a well-known public figure, and had already made a fortune for himself before his father died.

To say that President Trump inherited his wealth from his father is one of those easily disproven statements that gets made by those who oppose President Trump.

The left no longer cares about the truth content of their statements, so long as they can attempt to smear President Trump.

Let that sink in for a moment.....

You don't know shit.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/trumps-many-many-business-failings-explained.3307441/

This perception of "born into money" is a little biased.
Put Trump aside for a second.

So if your grandpa/grandma or father/mother was super successful and did the right estate planning so that they could pass on their wealth to their children...that make you an instant piece of shit?

Don't most people try to do well so they can give their kids a better life?
Just don't be too successful, because then you're a rich piece of shit.

It looks like the legality of the Trump fortune has been in question since its inception.

I wish I would've inherited some money from either one of my grandpas . . .

The Donald's actual wealth is something he brags about constantly, but the numbers regarding said wealth is like a state secret.

Given Mr. Trump's repulsion to consistency and at times honesty, one might start to believe a lot of reputable pundits who make a good case he is worth a few hundred million.

Then we might wonder: Is all the money in the world worth bad character?

Then we might wonder again: If Donald Trump's grandfather was a pimp, should his adherents care, because I thought pimps were supposed to be cool now in rap music, popular culture, and in womanizing.

@me2Movement is really going to hit a roadblock and probably crash into a field full of Steel Magnolias @HipHop culture.

Fascinating stuff.

Are we prelegalization of prostitution or no this week. I can’t keep up

LMFAO....White Privilege at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen.

If this was OBAMA, holyshit, Fox News will air this info 24/7 and people would impeach him.
The hell? Obama's dad was a philanderer and a deadbeat who knocked up chicks on multiple continents and didn't raise his kids. Dude's one of 8 kids. No impeachment.

It looks like the legality of the Trump fortune has been in question since its inception.

It was 1900's
Your doctor would give you cocaine.
Brothels were probably everywhere.

Not trying to stick up for trump.
Shit was just different back then

The hell? Obama's dad was a philanderer and a deadbeat who knocked up chicks on multiple continents and didn't raise his kids. Dude's one of 8 kids. No impeachment.
He wasn't a pimp.

But he was the White man's worst nightmare....if you know what Im saying.

White people don't like minorities fucking white women and having babies with them...This is why MAGA is huge...Lots of 4channers are mad about that.

It was 1900's
Your doctor would give you cocaine.
Brothels were probably everywhere.

Not trying to stick up for trump.
Shit was just different back then

Is he a legitimate businessman now? Between the fraud and the potential money laundering, you have to wonder if the Trumps ever went legit.

Back