Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of shitty stuff did he do?

Generally speaking he was pretty dehumanizing toward women. He projected an image of liberty and hedonism but it is frequently reported that he was more interested in power and control than actual hedonism and sexual liberty. Tonnes of the women that lived at the Mansion report being emotionally abused and feeling trapped and say he didn't even seem to take much sexual satisfaction from all of the women he had.

Generally speaking he was pretty dehumanizing toward women. He projected an image of liberty and hedonism but it is frequently reported that he was more interested in power and control than actual hedonism and sexual liberty. Tonnes of the women that lived at the Mansion report being emotionally abused and feeling trapped and say he didn't even seem to take much sexual satisfaction from all of the women he had.
He also launched the careers and contributed to the success of many women who i doubt would make those kinds of complaints. But anecdotal evidence is only anecdotal.

feeling trapped

"Trapped" or "I don't really 100% like everything that's going on here, but I'm willing to put up with it as opposed to leaving and going back to my previous way of life"?

Unless he had them locked in a keep in the Playboy mansion, or something.

My impression is that women were enticed to become Playboy bunnies and move in with him expecting the lavish lifestyle that he projected but discovered that reality didn't live up to expectations. They could leave but had up-ended their lives to be there, thus felt trapped. So more the latter of what you said.

Regardless of whether or not they could leave, he reportedly treated them like shit. By his own admission he believed women to be objects. On the flip side, he actively hired women and people of colour to work for Playboy and pushed for women's rights and did lots of good over the years too.

Hey pub. Watch me get beat up if you haven't yet- fight features me getting hit with a real nice elbow and also me getting knocked down with a right hand- both in the same round.

5 rounds that's no joke! Good performance, especially in the 5th.

So, there have been developments on the owning of my own clinic idea. My good friend and neighbour who is a Nurse Practitioner and I will be starting an urgent care walk-in style clinic one day a week in the evening from 6-11. This is a start for us to gain some notoriety and experience with ownership. It is very difficult to decipher what is allowed under the fee-for-service model that isn't really supposed to exist in my province, so we charge an "admin fee" for us to see you regarding your ouchey. We can bill for any treatments that we administer in clinic. This is just a start for us. We have plans for expansion if the need is there, but for now it's a small step forward.

Congrats bruh!

New hurdle every day. I feels you.

We're officially open to the public for the first time today and it feels like we've been running the business a year already.

Just back from a weekend in Scotland. Only saw the Mighty Mouse finish this morning, wow.

I need to find a replay of that T ferg one. I miss the zombie prophet gif threads so much

Just back from a weekend in Scotland. Only saw the Mighty Mouse finish this morning, wow.

That was a hell of a sub. It's a shame that as a smaller fighter he just doesn't get the same recognition as guys from heavier weightclasses.

Sup homies! Back from Italy, well fed and alcohol induced!
How was it Nurse? Looked awesome judging from the pics. I might be going out next year. My girlfriend will be for sure, depends whether the boys and I accompany her.

Weekend plans pub?

I'm working from home today, will be getting some bench done and then off to the cinema with my girlfriend tonight.

Tomorrow I'll be smashing an all-you-can-eat breakfast with my sons and then have a few bits to do like banking etc.

Sunday is the first session of a kids strength & conditioning class I'm doing at the local community centre - kind of strongman related stuff but aimed at kids, no idea of what the turnout will be, but I'm expecting it to be pretty quiet for a bit until word gets out.

How was it Nurse? Looked awesome judging from the pics. I might be going out next year. My girlfriend will be for sure, depends whether the boys and I accompany her.

Italy is my new home FFS. I could move to Florence tomorrow and not skip a beat. Loved it!

I can give you an AIRB&B contact if you're interested in visiting the coast, Cinque Terre. Its a little village in the mountains and the hosts, who are highly educated and really interesting, local people will drive you to the train station where you can buy a day train ticket for 16 euro. She will also cook breakfast and dinner, both of which are more food than any human can consume in one sitting with wine and maybe grappa included. The cost for dinner is 12 euro, and breakfast was like 7 or some shit. Cost to stay was quite cheap too. Views were breathtaking. Depending on your choice of destination, I recommend at least looking into it.

Spent the weekend down with the missus. We've kinda got a dog now. She's a mix breed, 10 months old, named Lucy. Part collie and part heading dog, and part greyhound as well we think. Not 100% sure on what she is. Picked up some plastic trellis and some fencing posts and dog-proofed her back yard (at least we hope it's dog-proof). Her old man also came to visit as it was her birthday, so I got to meet him too.

Spent the weekend down with the missus. We've kinda got a dog now. She's a mix breed, 10 months old, named Lucy. Part collie and part heading dog, and part greyhound as well we think. Not 100% sure on what she is. Picked up some plastic trellis and some fencing posts and dog-proofed her back yard (at least we hope it's dog-proof). Her old man also came to visit as it was her birthday, so I got to meet him too.
Awwwww meeting the parents!!!! Ooooooo woop woop wooooooooooptaaah

Awwwww meeting the parents!!!! Ooooooo woop woop wooooooooooptaaah

Best part about that was helping him install the Infiniti hot water system. Looking forward to no more cylinder, and having unlimited hot water for long, hot showers in which the length of time I can lay curled in a ball on the bottom of the shower crying is no longer limited by anything other than my own self-loathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back