Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a cupcake, a dragon, Rey (Star Wars) and Kai (Ninjago).

We got back to the house by 8pm, and had no trick or treaters. I did hand out candy at my office (I work at a small university).

How was everyone's Halloween? It was pretty quiet on my street, maybe 20 kids. I think if we were on a more major street we'd get a lot more. Took a bunch of cute pics of my son in his dragon costume and ate leftover candy. #dadlife

Zero trick-or-treaters here. It's not a huge holiday in NZ, and is rapidly becoming smaller each year. It's viewed as just an American thing more or less here, which makes people not really want to participate in it.

I like to play those bodybuilding movies in the background when I clean or do some meal prep. It's great motivation but they tend to get pretty cheesy so I don't like to sit there and watch it. I'm excited to see the new Arnold movie with Calum as the actor.

Nowhere near as cheesy as the crossfit ones though...

Guys, I just won my competition and really hit the next level! I can go compete down in the US now, head over to my log if you want to learn more! Thanks to everyone around here for the S&C knowledge I picked up over the years.

On a different note, what about that GSP finish? I truly wonder what's next for him... dare I say McGregor?

Congrats bloodhy! I just checked your log, I had no idea you were that serious about physique (though I barely follow anyone's logs these days). It's always awesome to see someone's dedication pay off.

Watched the GSP fight this morning. While I think Bisping was a favorable match-up for GSP it was still impressive to see GSP get the finish. It was a good fight, in the second it looked like Bisping might have bee able to go the distance and win a close decision like he did against Anderson Silva.

Guys, I just won my competition and really hit the next level! I can go compete down in the US now, head over to my log if you want to learn more! Thanks to everyone around here for the S&C knowledge I picked up over the years.

On a different note, what about that GSP finish? I truly wonder what's next for him... dare I say McGregor?

Fuck no. It'd be a catch-weight that holds up two divisions. Plus I'd expect gsp to wrestle fuck a gassed Connor.

GSP would be a terrible match-up for McGregor in my opinion. Big, strong, experienced, and very careful. GSP's moderus operandi has always been to pick a safe strategy and grind down the opponent. Against an opponent who is both smaller and who is known to gas that's a pretty bad combination.

What’s Cmart’s deadlift PR?

Last edited:
@JimRussel your hate boners are the best.

GSP would be a terrible match-up for McGregor in my opinion. Big, strong, experienced, and very careful. GSP's moderus operandi has always been to pick a safe strategy and grind down the opponent. Against an opponent who is both smaller and who is known to gas that's a pretty bad combination.

Honestly, I'd still buy it though. I'm part of the problem but man, hearing McGregor shit-talk Gsp and then get killed would be so much fun.

Dude, saw your pre-comp pic on Insta. Looked shreddo, brother. congrats!

Naw. Although, it's definitely the money fight right now, Connor will ask for too much, it won't get signed he'll fight another high profile boxing match, lose and we'll all forget about him.

McGregor would get squashed by GSP, it probably wouldn't even be fun. I'm interested in seeing who GSP fights next. I hope he stays at MW for a bit to legitimize his championship. If he jumps straight to WW it will look like he took the easy fight with Bisping.

McGregor would get squashed by GSP, it probably wouldn't even be fun. I'm interested in seeing who GSP fights next. I hope he stays at MW for a bit to legitimize his championship. If he jumps straight to WW it will look like he took the easy fight with Bisping.

Post fight show Dana said "He's staying at middle weight."

GSP is going to get murked at MW. Bisping as champ was just a crazy fluke. That division is stacked. You've got Rockhold, Whittaker, Souza, Romero, Weidman, etc. I can only really see GSP beating Romero due to Romero's inactivity.

GSP is going to get murked at MW. Bisping as champ was just a crazy fluke. That division is stacked. You've got Rockhold, Whittaker, Souza, Romero, Weidman, etc. I can only really see GSP beating Romero due to Romero's inactivity.

Bisping isn't an easy target. I'd like to see him return to WW though.

On the Post fight show, the size difference between Chris Weidman and Tyron Woodley was pretty significant. Those boys at MW are big fucking dudes.

MW is one of the most top heavy divisions IMO. I think we'll see the title change hands a few times over the next couple years.

MW is one of the most top heavy divisions IMO. I think we'll see the title change hands a few times over the next couple years.

This GSP win has really piqued my interest in MMA again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back