Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got about 25% of my net worth in there now, what do you wanna know?
which coins are you in?
your thoughts on the litecoin cash fork, and
what do you think is gonna blow up this year?

ive got about $900 of btc, a couple hundred ripple and 3.3 ltc
i think ltc is gonna go well, but im considering selling after this fork and trying to buy in again lower before litepay comes out, but may just hodl.

Re: fork I think it will probably be a shitcoin but if you're holding LTC anyway you might as well take it, it's free after all. I reckon when litepay comes out there may be a dump as this sort of stuff gets priced in early but I'm holding for the medium-long term regardless.

I'm holding ETH/LTC/BAT & some stuff focused on supply chain issues/quality control (Origin Trail, TE-Food, Sentinel Chain), I'm also getting on board (or trying to) some of the new Dapp platforms that have the potential to compete with the big boys like NEO & Ethereum-- Tomochain, Matrix AI is another one. Massive risk though as these guys don't actually have working products yet. Also on some of the newer exchanges like CoinMetro & X-Trade. I'm really focused on pre-sales & ICO's at the moment as you can tell.

I think (hope) this bubble still has a lot of room to expand so if you buy projects with reputable teams backed by reputable companies you'll make money but who really knows. The global cap could fall to 50 billion as easily as it could grow to 20 trillion.

It feels really good to be back training again. I know the weight is light but I've got a lot of work to do.

Also a few of the high jump athletes I've been working with are winning gold in their events. One is going to go 2.0m-2,10m by HS provincials this summer. He'll be a college prospect for sure. I would love to make him a decathlete but he has 0 interest. The younger lad (freshman/grade 9) is hitting about 1.75, he hit 1.80 in practice. He's also only on a 7 step approach for now.

Last edited:
I have converted a flat earther.

Good work. Is there a good story to this?

It feels really good to be back training again. I know the weight is light but I've got a lot of work to do.

What sorta numbers are you putting up right now? Maybe once I start lifting again we can race to some beginner number like 405 deadlift.

(edit: In b4 JimRussel says "race to 225 bench")

I haven't gone heavy at all.

Yesterday I pulled 255 for a set of 15. Not a problem. I'm not sure when I will be ready to hit anything heavy. My progression is pretty slow and steady right now. But I would be up for a race once I'm done this first stage of the process. Likely end of Summer. My original goal of a 1200 total by the time I'm 40 is quickly approaching.

I have converted a flat earther.
CCeaR.jpg

I haven't gone heavy at all.

Yesterday I pulled 255 for a set of 15. Not a problem. I'm not sure when I will be ready to hit anything heavy. My progression is pretty slow and steady right now. But I would be up for a race once I'm done this first stage of the process. Likely end of Summer. My original goal of a 1200 total by the time I'm 40 is quickly approaching.

That timeline would work for me. I have no idea where I'm at. In my mind I want to get back to 315/205/405 by the end of the year but that might change once I start lifting again and see how weak I am.

Back in September I think I pulled 365 which was fairly tough and since then I've only lifted a handful of times so... maybe 405 is ambitious.

That timeline would work for me. I have no idea where I'm at. In my mind I want to get back to 315/205/405 by the end of the year but that might change once I start lifting again and see how weak I am.

Back in September I think I pulled 365 which was fairly tough and since then I've only lifted a handful of times so... maybe 405 is ambitious.

I'm actually hoping to be closer to a 455 single by the time the end of summer rolls around.

Well we could do an improvement race instead racing to a number then. 455 is my all-time PR and I doubt I'll be there this year.

It's also roughly around the most I can fit on the bar at my work gym, lol.

Last edited:
Well we could do an improvement race instead racing to a number then. 455 is my all-time PR and I doubt I'll be there this year.

It's also roughly around the most I can fit on the bar at my work gym, lol.
OK, let's do that. Here's to staying healthy until then!

Anyone read the stories about the conspiracy theories surrounding the recent school shooting survivors?

I'm no tin foil hat guy, and this is pretty fucking nutty!

Those conspiracy theories are fucking nuts and disgusting. I don't know what happened to the people who start these conspiracies to cause then to lose their basic humanity.

The problem with what's happening right now is that the general population is being conditioned to accept that these can be credible stories that need investigating. Shit! Even I saw the Facebook posts and thought holy shit that's a lot of coincidences. But who put these stories together? Can these be made up?

Am I too lazy to do my own digging because I live in a safe little bubble? Yes.

No interesting take regarding the flat earther. Just slowly wore down his reasons over several months.

What are the theories?

That the school shootings at SandyHook and in Parkland were staged, or that there were crisis actors used to push the anti-gun agenda an behalf of the FBI and intelligence community in order to disarm the population and take over the country, you know, the usual.

Crisis actors I can see being used. It wouldn't surprise me to know that at times people are being paid to speak on camera and drive up the perceived severity of a situation or a specific storyline. Although I can't imagine the severity of killing a bunch of kids needs any more external encouragement.

That the school shootings at SandyHook and in Parkland were staged, or that there were crisis actors used to push the anti-gun agenda an behalf of the FBI and intelligence community in order to disarm the population and take over the country, you know, the usual.

Crisis actors I can see being used. It wouldn't surprise me to know that at times people are being paid to speak on camera and drive up the perceived severity of a situation or a specific storyline. Although I can't imagine the severity of killing a bunch of kids needs any more external encouragement.
I have heard this theory. The Sandy Hook theory had several points of contention, largely due to the misinformation provided during the incident by new outlets. Any time conflicting reports are put out it seems that theorists use this as a means to spout the crackpot theories about “what really happened”. All incidents are used as ammunition, no pun intended, for their agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back