Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rule for dealing with trivial matters has always been whoever cares more gets their way. Serious issues need a discussion but if your gf/wife/partner has some oddly-specific way they want the towels folded just do it.
If only I was advised of the towels in time.

I'm just gonna go ahead and throw the towels out. We'll air dry.

By the way, and aside from any theoretical knowledge or professional experience I might have relating to the subject, I've had the unpleasant experience to have had all of the above, namely bicipital tendonitis, labrum tears (both SLAP and Bankart), supraspinatus tears, and AC joint tears.

I hear that only the very, very sexiest people get supraspinitus tears.

Oh, what's that? You and I have both had supraspinitus tears?

Just the other day I was speaking with a patient about her vacation to Japan and mentioned that I would love to visit Japan. When I got back to my clinic computer, opened the internet browser, there was an ad for a trip to Japan.
Do you use Google chrome?

JESUS CHRIST!
No fucking lie. I was brushing my teeth this morning and was wondering where you were. Holy shit someone is in my brain. I saw an Instagram post this morning and couldn't remember which Sherbro it was. I then thought hmm, wonder if that's Belphy. I can't remember Belph's Instagram name...

Just the other day I was speaking with a patient about her vacation to Japan and mentioned that I would love to visit Japan. When I got back to my clinic computer, opened the internet browser, there was an ad for a trip to Japan.

Please stop this! Who ever you are!!!

Honestly all of my free time has been spent on BJJ or my girlfriend lately. Haven't been able to veg out and scroll the net like I used to. Btw my Insta handle is "belphious". I really need to get more content on there...

My dick.

Semi.

Srs.

Well this gave me a full-chub

Had a pretty cool experience on Saturday. The wife started a new job and the company runs a Safari Club International chapter here. She was tasked with organizing their huge auction this year, some 50 auction items and probably another 100 raffle items. Open bar, nice dinner, etc. I got in for free (admission is $100 by itself). I’m cheap so I buy $100 worth of raffle tickets (they come in 100, 300, 500, or $700 bundles) which is about 25 tickets and I dump them all into the bucket for a pretty cool rifle.

Anyway after a few hours the auction starts and I notice that some of the items are going for way less than the retail price listed in Be program. I mention this to my wife and she gives me the ok to bid up to $1k on a single item. Lo and behold a guided hunt that consists of three days hunting turkey at a ranch in Missouri and a five fucking day hunt in South Africa at a badass ranch stalls out at $750. I’ve had some libations at this point and throw my hand up for $1,000. I fully expected to immediately be outbid but I wasn’t, ended up winning the two hunts valued at $13,500 for a measly $1,000.

I’m fucking ecstatic obviously. The girls selling the raffle tickets come back around selling these laser etched Yeti cups for another $100 but they have either 100, 300, 500, or $700 worth of tickets stuffed in them. I throw another $100 down and end up with $500 worth of raffle tickets lol. Split them between two different guns. Ended up winning both of those lol. Retail value of them is somewhere near $700.

Honestly all of my free time has been spent on BJJ or my girlfriend lately. Haven't been able to veg out and scroll the net like I used to. Btw my Insta handle is "belphious". I really need to get more content on there...

Well glad to hear from you, and glad to hear things are good. Being on your girlfriend in not at all a bad way to spend your time.

I have a pretty wide variety to choose from. Leaning towards a warthog and a wildebeest for now.

Hunting in Africa is on my bucket list. Enjoy it man!

I have a feeling that if you move out to the boonies, you'll be doing nothing but shooting guns and fishing.

If I end up in buttfuck-nowhere, MB, I’ll be working a ton so as to maximize the amount of days off I get to come home to Winnipeg. There a pretty decent gym up there, too.

I googled it, and Thompson doesn't seem as bad as I thought it would.

I googled it, and Thompson doesn't seem as bad as I thought it would.
I believe it is made to sound better than it is. It is commonly referred to, by folks from there and adjoining areas, as a shit hole.

It was Irish Whiskey Day on March 3. It was also a friend of mines birthday. Had a couple buddies over, drank Jameson, listen to newly purchased vinyl's and watched Walk Hard.

I bought him Funkadelic - Maggot Brain for his birthday. Side A's first song's guitar is definitely something to behold. @JimRussel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back