Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up at 191.1 this morning after being 192ish the last few days so I think I can safely say I'm down 30 lb this year.

Gonna get some pizza and beer this weekend to celebrate!

I just scored a 30kg weighted vest for cheap of the interwebz and now I'm wondering how I'll be able to do my weight vest walks without looking like a suicide bomber.

I just scored a 30kg weighted vest for cheap of the interwebz and now I'm wondering how I'll be able to do my weight vest walks without looking like a suicide bomber.
Make sure you have your cargo pants and balaclava off while walking.

It looks like things are going well for you. I'm happy for you, bruh!

Weekend plans pub?

It's a 3 day weekend for us Brits as Monday is a bank holiday. I'm entered into my first novice Strongman comp on Monday in the under 95kg category, so that should be fun. Rest of the weekend will be relaxing with family.

Weekend plans pub?

It's a 3 day weekend for us Brits as Monday is a bank holiday. I'm entered into my first novice Strongman comp on Monday in the under 95kg category, so that should be fun. Rest of the weekend will be relaxing with family.

I work the Clinic tonight. Likely chill at home afterwards. Tomorrow is the start of soccer season for Miles. I'm coaching. Street Food Vendor festival later that day, so I'll pig out there. Nothing planned for Saturday night just yet and I'd like to keep it that way. Sunday I'm volunteering at PL comp.

I'll be playing rugby tomorrow, last game of the season and one we should be able to actually win. Looking forward to hurting some people. After that I'll sleep and eat for the rest of the day, not sure about Sunday. There's a seafood festival happening, maybe I'll get me some oysters.

I’m leaving early to pick the boy from school, then we will pick dinner up and watch a movie. Tomorrow we will either go for a bike ride/rollerblade/walk at the park or go to the Y and then go to a friends house for a BBQ. Sunday we’re headed to my best friends house for the kids to play while we drink beer and sit outside.

Saw Solo (new Star Wars) this morning with work. Was a lot of fun and worth a watch. It might not hold up as well on multiple viewings but the first time through was a good time.

My rugby game was a total shitshow, no team cohesion, shocking lack of ball handling, but at least I didn't fuck up too much. Today I'm recovering, playing a little GTA Vice City on the Playstation 2 we recently got set up again and then I'll be benching in the evening.

Yesterday, after the game, our hooker told me that he's quite impressed with me lifting regularly and being noticeably strong in scrums. Apparently our other prop believes he's "naturally strong" because he's fat, he isn't and he's on course for a life of back pain, and our hooker doesn't like to train legs because it's hard and "people don't notice your gains as much"...How would you get more teammates into proper physical training? We don't have a shared gym or something similar, so team sessions are not an option.

My rugby game was a total shitshow, no team cohesion, shocking lack of ball handling, but at least I didn't fuck up too much. Today I'm recovering, playing a little GTA Vice City on the Playstation 2 we recently got set up again and then I'll be benching in the evening.

Yesterday, after the game, our hooker told me that he's quite impressed with me lifting regularly and being noticeably strong in scrums. Apparently our other prop believes he's "naturally strong" because he's fat, he isn't and he's on course for a life of back pain, and our hooker doesn't like to train legs because it's hard and "people don't notice your gains as much"...How would you get more teammates into proper physical training? We don't have a shared gym or something similar, so team sessions are not an option.

You could do some team building excersizes outside of the gym. Public parks often have areas where you can do pull-ups, chin-ups, dips. You could do BW squats, or get burlap bags with sand and squat with them. If these guys see any benefit you may find them start going to a gym.

Sounds like you're playing with a bunch of poofs wat country are you in?

Volunteered at a PL meet on Sunday. It was a quick OPA (IPF) sanctioned meet with 25 lifters, which is unusually low for an OPA meet. Probably due to number of meets popping up everywhere and people's inability to just go and lift and have fun. There were a few instances where people were like "I'm in the middle of a peaking program, so I didn't sign up."

I feel like saying, "who cares, bro?" just train smart, and for the long game and have fun when meets come up...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back