Guy 1 - “he’s interbred”
Duck - “you know who else is inter-bread”

<Moves>

*Guy walks dog at the park*
Guy 2 - “hey what’s wrong with your dog?”
Guy 1 - “he’s interbred”
Duck - “you know who else is inter-bread”

<Moves>

Don't want to ruffle your feathers, but get out of here, or at least come back with some better material.

@DrBdan
Sup Doc! I'm in TO on Sunday night. I know you have the kid and stuff but if you're around, I'm likely staying close to
3280 Bloor St. West
Center Tower
I am being summoned to help to manage the current situation that's occurring there. I'll be there until Tuesday night.

@DrBdan
Sup Doc! I'm in TO on Sunday night. I know you have the kid and stuff but if you're around, I'm likely staying close to
3280 Bloor St. West
Center Tower
I am being summoned to help to manage the current situation that's occurring there. I'll be there until Tuesday night.

That's in my old high school hood! But also the opposite end of the city from me now. I'll check my calendar and see if I'm free. Or more accurately, if my wife is free because she has a lot of evening stuff going on right now where I need to be home with Finn.

That's in my old high school hood! But also the opposite end of the city from me now. I'll check my calendar and see if I'm free. Or more accurately, if my wife is free because she has a lot of evening stuff going on right now where I need to be home with Finn.
That's cool. Just thought I'd ask. I'm sure there will be other opportunities...

He definitely portrayed it in his show and in interviews.

Is it bad that I've never heard of him until today?
I'm actually surprised how many people have never heard of him.

I watched his show from day one. I always watch CNN and so when it first aired I was like wtf is a cooking show going to do for me? Then it happened and I was like, Oh! That's what a cooking show is going to do for me...

I read Kitchen Confidential around 2001 or 2002. I was always interested in the culinary industry. Not so much to actually be in it, but it's such a wild profession. The chapter that explains how to make your food taste and look like restaurant food was gold. That was right when I was first learning to cook.

Yesterday I returned home from six days of mostly rugby in Amsterdam, I had a blast. Pushing the opposition pack off their ball in a scrum and scoring right after is about as good as okay sex.
Have any of you dealt with broken toes before? My 2nd toe on the left foot is probably broken...

Yesterday I returned home from six days of mostly rugby in Amsterdam, I had a blast. Pushing the opposition pack off their ball in a scrum and scoring right after is about as good as okay sex.
Have any of you dealt with broken toes before? My 2nd toe on the left foot is probably broken...

Broke my second toe twice. It’s more of an inconvenience than anything else. There’s not much a doctor can do besides set the toe up straight, and buddy tape it to your big toe.

It's already set and it hardly hurts, I'm probably not going to see a doctor...How long did it usually take to heal?

I broke a toe during Thai boxing once...took about 5-6 weeks to heal I guess.

My bro-in-law broke his toe and went to the darn ER for it. They taped it up and were like "don't come to the ER for a broken toe".

Weighed 190.0 on the dot this morning. I need to buy some light chinos/khakis for the summer. Jeans are far too hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back