Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s too bad that this is what has become of this once great pub....”what are you guys doing this weekend”.....bbq-ing, drinking, benching.....fucking sweet bros.
I agree the whole forum has gone down the shitter. Seems like a lot of the regulars have moved on. @JimRussel has not been around for quite some time.

I agree the whole forum has gone down the shitter. Seems like a lot of the regulars have moved on. @JimRussel has not been around for quite some time.

That’s a good thing. That guy is a massive tool. Bunch of dumb sheep around here just latched onto every thing he said and acted like just as much of a bunch of doichebags as he is just because he’s stronger than them.

I agree.
Jimmeh is full on schooling it and posting cat vids so he hasn't got time for us...

I agree.
Jimmeh is full on schooling it and posting cat vids so he hasn't got time for us...

Cratos trolling was on and off but when it was on, I thought it was top flight stuff. He got my goat on more than one occasion.
Ended up getting on pretty well with the asshole. He’s got a cute cat though.

Cratos trolling was on and off but when it was on, I thought it was top flight stuff. He got my goat on more than one occasion.
Ended up getting on pretty well with the asshole. He’s got a cute cat though.
Yeah I'd have to we got along pretty well.
Where are you located @Dan O ? I'm planning a detour to Charlotte NC in March. Likely for an overnight on my way to Florida, but if you're close and I have a moment I can stop in at the gym

Yeah I'd have to we got along pretty well.
Where are you located @Dan O ? I'm planning a detour to Charlotte NC in March. Likely for an overnight on my way to Florida, but if you're close and I have a moment I can stop in at the gym

Maybe you can bail him out of the drunk tank.

I watched some ofof t fights last weekend. The Mighty Mouse fight was underwhelming, which was surprising for him. The main event was a good.

Also watched Cub Swanson get tapped out. He seems to be a perpetual "almost there" guy but featherweight has given him a bit more life.

As far as this forum... it's pretty dead. I've read that most online forums are dying since everyone just uses Reddit these days. Or social media.

That’s a good thing. That guy is a massive tool. Bunch of dumb sheep around here just latched onto every thing he said and acted like just as much of a bunch of doichebags as he is just because he’s stronger than them.

Still salty, big fella?

I’m pretty sure no one here latched onto anything I said lol.

Why so angry, brah?

Weekend plans Pub? I'm especially interested in the weekend plans of @bushman505 ;-)

I'm working from home today, and looking after my sons, so will take them to the park during my lunch break. Will also get some deadlifting done too. Will cook some steaks on the bbq tonight, and may tuck into some Scotch. Tomorrow is Judo in the morning for the boys, and then we're off to a friends for another bbq. Might try and watch the boxing on Saturday night too. Sunday we're seeing the Christopher Robin movie and then off to celebrate my stepdad's birthday (might be a bbq, not sure).

Have a good weekend all.

Another great weekend to be the Milkman’s kids.

I was forced by my girlfriend to take Friday and Saturday off to take care of her after she got her wisdom teeth out. Didn’t do much besides sit around getting her stuff/grocery shopping. Ofcourse, I took an overtime shift starting at 00:00 Sunday morning. Also another shift Sunday at 4pm.

Fin.

Patiently waiting 2 years for someone to say "New pub name?"

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back