Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was off Thursday and Friday. Went to Canada's Wonderland on Thursday. Was fun. Then went to the lake for the rest of the weekend. Weather was good, lots of beer and wine, so I enjoyed myself.

Do you guys know why I don't post here much anymore? If ya happen to give a fuck..

The company I work for was taken over by a private company who don't like computer in the gym. So they took my computer away. I literally spent my entire shift sat Infront of the computer looking at forums, memes, methods to get jakt n tan etc.

So no computer and no interest to check in outside of work hours I just completely dropped off.
Xx

At the gym today, I looked over into one of the corners with mirrors on either side that allow you to look in random areas around the gym. I saw this one guy with a massive bald spot and thought to myself “Fuck, that’s not a good look”.

I later realized I was that guy.

giphy.gif

Shaving my head as we speak

Was off Thursday and Friday. Went to Canada's Wonderland on Thursday. Was fun. Then went to the lake for the rest of the weekend. Weather was good, lots of beer and wine, so I enjoyed myself.
What is Canada's Wonderland?

At the gym today, I looked over into one of the corners with mirrors on either side that allow you to look in random areas around the gym. I saw this one guy with a massive bald spot and thought to myself “Fuck, that’s not a good look”.

I later realized I was that guy.

giphy.gif

Shaving my head as we speak

Ouch. At least you've realised and taken action rather than desperately trying to hold on.

Do you guys know why I don't post here much anymore? If ya happen to give a fuck..

The company I work for was taken over by a private company who don't like computer in the gym. So they took my computer away. I literally spent my entire shift sat Infront of the computer looking at forums, memes, methods to get jakt n tan etc.

So no computer and no interest to check in outside of work hours I just completely dropped off.
Xx

When you getting married butty?

When you getting married butty?

June next hear, mate. In Paphos, Cyprus. On a mission to get shredded wheat, now. Need that one photo of me walking out of the sea looking all vascular like Poseidons meaty c0ck.

god i love trump and america and so does the whole world or we wouldnt have so many issues of illegals trying to sneak in from all over the world god bless the usa!!

Benched for the first time in years. Still hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back