Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you say bloody mary three times and summon her? Pretty much the same for me except just say cock.
I tried it last night in the bathroom... I got weird looks from my wife and her two friends

I'm doing the Tough Mudder in a few weeks and then I plan to go back to lifting regularly instead of doing so much cardio. Not that I made it to the gym much in August but that's the plan anyway.

My beer league team won the championship a few weeks back so now I can go back to slacking on the cardio.

I'm doing the Tough Mudder in a few weeks and then I plan to go back to lifting regularly instead of doing so much cardio. Not that I made it to the gym much in August but that's the plan anyway.

My beer league team won the championship a few weeks back so now I can go back to slacking on the cardio.

Winter season is starting up. No offseason for you!

@DrBdan
I have an exchange student in my house from Brazil. He wants to play in the Men's soccer league, so I might be joining up with him. Never thought I'd see the day!

I wish. Might squirt some life into this thread.
108378.jpg

Anyone see GGG vs. Canelo over the weekend?

Anyone see GGG vs. Canelo over the weekend?
Yes, I did. I had it 115-113 for Golovkin, but seems like I'm in the minority from what I've seen on Sherdog and from people I've spoken to.

What did you think?

I scored the first meeting in favor of GGG and this one a draw. I thought he got robbed both times. Pretty entertaining match though. I would like to see a 3rd.

I scored the first meeting in favor of GGG and this one a draw. I thought he got robbed both times. Pretty entertaining match though. I would like to see a 3rd.
Yes a third would be good. Incredible how neither man had gone down in 24 rounds of boxing, took some big shots too.

I ran the Tough Mudder Half on Saturday, it was easier than the Spartan I did in June. We did it at a faster pace though so I felt a bit more beaten up on Sunday. Definitely a different vibe with numerous obstacles requiring teamwork. Overall it felt like a less physically demanding race, though that might simply because it wasn't up and down a ski hill

Afterward we got sent a discount code to do the Full next year for only $69 so we are gonna sign up. That's some serious advance planning.

I ran the Tough Mudder Half on Saturday, it was easier than the Spartan I did in June. We did it at a faster pace though so I felt a bit more beaten up on Sunday. Definitely a different vibe with numerous obstacles requiring teamwork. Overall it felt like a less physically demanding race, though that might simply because it wasn't up and down a ski hill

Afterward we got sent a discount code to do the Full next year for only $69 so we are gonna sign up. That's some serious advance planning.
Nice Dr. My work are looking for some last minute volunteers to help them with a Tough Mudder they are doing in a couple of weeks. Someone tried to rope me into it but I don't really fancy it at the moment though. Sounds like you have gotten the bug for them though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back