Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read cause of death might have been stabbing in streetfight but that hasn't been confirmed. I was pretty shocked when I saw the news. Been watching his videos since I started lifting 10 years ago.

Training in a commercial gym is just as weird as I always imagined it. Yesterday I had a midlife crisis guy who seemed to really be into bodybuilding ogle me across the room throughout my lifting session. My favorite moment was when he appeared behind me in the mirror, still pretty far away though, during my top set of squats, just like in one of those devil and angel on your shoulder-situations. Creepy motherfucker.

Don’t lie though, you kinda liked the attention.

Oh, I loved it. Almost as much as the sound my oly shoes make on the steel stairs up to the 2nd floor of the gym, makes me sound like a horror movie monster...

Speaking of spooky: My personal creepy dude had one of the skinniest necks I have ever seen, especially compared to his pretty broad shoulders. Is it possible to have a medical probelm that leads to a super-skinny neck?

Smells different in here.

I was just browsing my kitchen for something meaty, salty, tasty. After not getting to grocery shop yesterday it wasn't looking good. Then I realized I still have some tuscan wild boar salami my parents gave me a few weeks ago. I found it and am now very content.

I was just browsing my kitchen for something meaty, salty, tasty. After not getting to grocery shop yesterday it wasn't looking good. Then I realized I still have some tuscan wild boar salami my parents gave me a few weeks ago. I found it and am now very content.
Probably one of my favorite foods in the world!

Christmas plans everyone?

As is the case with most of us I expect, I'll be meeting up with various friends and family members over the coming weeks. Christmas Day itself will probably be a quiet affair at home with just my girlfriend and two boys. On the 26th (Boxing Day for us Brits) we're going to Berlin for a few nights to have a look around. It will be our first time in Germany, and I'm looking forward to it @xPINKx you're in or from Germany aren't you? Any recommendations? I'm not too fussed about overly touristy things.

I'm in Berlin even, but I probably won't be here around Christmas. What are you interested in, besides beer and food?

I'm in Berlin even, but I probably won't be here around Christmas. What are you interested in, besides beer and food?
Is there anything else??

Ha well I'll have the girlfriend and kids with me, so I'm planning on seeing the Computerspielemuseum, a Christmas Market and Checkpoint Charlie. Other than that we were planning on wandering around, mainly by foot and seeing what's what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back