Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bushman505

The US has taken in 1500 Syrian refugees. The Ft. Hood shooter was a native born American citizen, not a refugee. The Orlando shooter was a native born American citizen, not a refugee. The male San Bernadino shooter was a native born American citizen and the female shooter came over on a K-1 fiance visa, neither were refugees.

This is the refugee vetting process, it is more thorough than the visa vetting process, so it's literally the worst way to come here if you are intending to harm the country.

Us Americans have nothing to compain about in regards to refugees, ask @miaou. Greece has had as many as 250,000 refugees arrive on it's shores.

@bushman505

The US has taken in 1500 Syrian refugees. The Ft. Hood shooter was a native born American citizen, not a refugee. The Orlando shooter was a native born American citizen, not a refugee. The male San Bernadino shooter was a native born American citizen and the female shooter came over on a K-1 fiance visa, neither were refugees.

This is the refugee vetting process, it is more thorough than the visa vetting process, so it's literally the worst way to come here if you are intending to harm the country.

Us Americans have nothing to compain about in regards to refugees, ask @miaou. Greece has had as many as 250,000 refugees arrive on it's shores.

My point is that these refugees are causing tons of trouble across europe, the majority of Americans don't want those same issues in our country. Liberals like to call people racists and xenophobes when we don't want those same problems.

As for san Bernadine and Orlando, that was Isis. They are a problem.

My point is that these refugees are causing tons of trouble across europe, the majority of Americans don't want those same issues in our country. Liberals like to call people racists and xenophobes when we don't want those same problems.

As for san Bernadine and Orlando, that was Isis. They are a problem.

No one is saying ISIS is not a problem, what I am saying is that refugees are not a problem in the amounts that the US takes in. As a part of the world community, we should be taking more IMHO, especially since no one can deny that American actions at least had some part in causing the refugee crisis. Allowing no refugees would not have stopped any of the tragedies you listed.

Taking in hundreds of thousands of immigrants, for a small country with a population of 10 million and in a deep economic crisis, is all kinds of fucked up for us. Add to that the fact that those are people with a widely different culture and moral values, with a track record of a high degree of failure to assimilate to the native culture/society, and things are that much worse.

And, not minding the fact that virtually all of the immigrants are crossing the borders illegally, the majority of the people crossing the borders are not actual refugees but rather economic migrants (from countries outside of Syria).

People actually fleeing the Syrian civil war and entering Greece (legally or illegally) who apply for asylum with proper documentation (i.e. a passport or simple identification of some official kind) are granted asylum within days of their arrival and almost invariably leave Greece to settle in the more prosperous countries of the EU. And this is not minding the fact that these "war refugees" enter Greece from Turkey so, at that point, they are not actually crossing the borders to escape from their war-torn country, they are in fact crossing the borders to leave Turkey (a Muslim country with a stable economy and a stable political system) to enter the EU and seek a better life/future. So, even the people truly fleeing Syria, are they really "war refugees" at that point?

Last edited:
No one is saying ISIS is not a problem, what I am saying is that refugees are not a problem in the amounts that the US takes in. As a part of the world community, we should be taking more IMHO, especially since no one can deny that American actions at least had some part in causing the refugee crisis. Allowing no refugees would not have stopped any of the tragedies you listed.

It would not stop any thing I listed but it would prevent everything I've mentioned about what's happening in Europe.

It would not stop any thing I listed but it would prevent everything I've mentioned about what's happening in Europe.

We would have to take on an unprecedented amount of refugees for anything remotely like that to happen and no one liberal or conservative has proposed that.

Dave Chapelle's plea is exactly how I feel. Nothing you can do.

i think america's greatness peaked when they stomped the nazis and the japanese at the same time.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: please. The soviets took the brunt of the germans forces - p4p the germans wrecked the shit out of the US armed forces on all relevant areas except fighter aircraft, where they weren't even outclassed, just had different strong points (at least preceeding the advent of the Me262).
The true limelight period of the US was the cold war, even if they got suckered into Vietnam. The military might and technological advances on display were fucking jawdropping, especially looking at nuclear delivery systems. Anti-ballistic missile systems were particularly ludicrous; real-time launch of a Sprint ABM's starting at 1:30:

i can't agree that intimidation by other people is a valid reason to change one's opinion. especially in a political context. and even especially when the intimidation is coming from the same group of people who advocate for 'safe spaces' and gender neutral pronouns so that they don't get offended.

flag burning is treason.

not sure what the safety pin thing is...

You keep bringing up intimidation. Have there been actual cases of people being physical or verbally intimidated? If so, yeah that's not cool. If you are just referring to people talking shit about candidates then that is par for the course and it says something that a lot of Trump supporters chose to hide their support rather than stand behind it.

The safety pin thing is that people are saying to wear a safety pin on your clothes to signify that you support minorities and are an ally to them. It's a nice thought but ultimately is a way for people who aren't actually affected by Trump's hateful words (i.e. white people) to feel like they are doing something without actually doing anything.

One of Clinton's biggest mistakes was openly supporting Obamacare. I know a lot of people that their primary reason for voting for Trump was due to the Obamacare issue. In fact, I know someone that immigrated from Honduras that voted for Trump simply due to his promise to get rid of Obamacare. It's one of those policies that really pissed off people who it hit directly. Our company no longer offers insurance as it is absurdly expensive post Obamacare.

You keep bringing up intimidation. Have there been actual cases of people being physical or verbally intimidated? If so, yeah that's not cool. If you are just referring to people talking shit about candidates then that is par for the course and it says something that a lot of Trump supporters chose to hide their support rather than stand behind it.

The safety pin thing is that people are saying to wear a safety pin on your clothes to signify that you support minorities and are an ally to them. It's a nice thought but ultimately is a way for people who aren't actually affected by Trump's hateful words (i.e. white people) to feel like they are doing something without actually doing anything.
I bring it up because we were talking about trump supporters misrepresenting their stance in polls for fear of the backlash.

That safety pin thing sounds dumb and useless as you say, but running through the streets burning flags, waving the flags of other countries while shouting slogans that undermine the democratic process and peaceful transition of power is pretty bad, imo.

I bring it up because we were talking about trump supporters misrepresenting their stance in polls for fear of the backlash.

That safety pin thing sounds dumb and useless as you say, but running through the streets burning flags, waving the flags of other countries while shouting slogans that undermine the democratic process and peaceful transition of power is pretty bad, imo.

I guess I don't really see it as intimidation, at least thats not how it appeared to me. I think it's more a case of people who weren't going to vote for Hillary who just didn't want to have to explain why they were planning to vote for Trump after all of the shit that Trump said. They were likely voting against Hillary or simply voting for the Republican candidate, not some crazy "send the Musleeeems back to I-RACK" racists.

You paint burning pieces of cloth and shouting slogans about a ¿¿¿¿¿¿democratic process?????? (acompany that with as big a laugh as the question marks) like is bad or something.

I guess I don't really see it as intimidation, at least thats not how it appeared to me. I think it's more a case of people who weren't going to vote for Hillary who just didn't want to have to explain why they were planning to vote for Trump after all of the shit that Trump said. They were likely voting against Hillary or simply voting for the Republican candidate, not some crazy "send the Musleeeems back to I-RACK" racists.

haha dude this is how we got onto this topic...
I also heard that some Trump voters said they were undecided or voting third party in advance polls because their was a stigma attached to saying you were voting for Trump. Basically they hid their support because they didn't want to deal with people grilling them about Trump.

here's another example of self righteous liberals promoting their cause in a completely immature and divisive manner

Lol at acting as though we wouldn't be experiencing riots if Clinton won.

haha dude this is how we got onto this topic...

I still don't see where it has anything to do with intimidation but obviously we disagree so let's move on.

So how about that Conor McGregor?

This forum was better when there was still belphegor13, who didn't use capitalisation correctly.

e6pvczjpg.gif
e6pvczjpg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back