Donald Trump challenges Rex Tillerson to compare IQ tests after 'Moron' comment

Trump is a moron though. No test needed. I say it so it is so.

I went to UCSD and many people got over 1400. I doubt anyone did not prep at all for them though so i don't know how you could really establish anything other than UCSD students especially the Asians are very hard working.

I already especially if you don't go to college. College is a self-selecting environment and it's also a minority of the general population. The more selective the university, the less representative of the general population it becomes. I also stated that large state schools will have a larger raw number of such people.

You don't take anything about the country in general from UCSD because it's a large state school.

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had

The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982. Kelley, who also had vast experience as a business consultant, was the author of a then-widely used textbook called Marketing Intelligence:The Management of Marketing Information (originally published by P. Staples, London, 1968). Kelley taught marketing management both to undergraduate and graduate students at Wharton. Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago. He would have been 100 this year.

Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having graduated in 1968.

I love this man, he gives zero fucks about the gentle gayish fake politiness of politicians.

Back