Donald Trump challenges Rex Tillerson to compare IQ tests after 'Moron' comment

That would be exceedingly rare. In 50 states, you're talking about ~200 people per state. Probably less because they're likely to be concentrated in specific communities that rely on high IQ. Silicon Valley, D.C., Boston, and NYC probably have more than their share of the 160+ population.

So your average person is never running into a 160 IQ and probably not running into a 145 either for the same reason, especially if they never went to college, which the majority of people did not do.

A 145 is about a 1400 on the old SAT. How many people do you know who got that score? If you go to a decent college, you're bound to run into a bunch. I went to a small podunk high school school in rural America and had 4 people in my graduating class with a 1400+. A little overrepresented maybe, but my point is these people are everywhere.

You are spot on here.
Probably even worse, one of those Facebook things:"Only REAL geniuses know the answer to this question! *insert 4th grade math problem*
Like and share if you got it!

imrs.php

A 145 is about a 1400 on the old SAT. How many people do you know who got that score? If you go to a decent college, you're bound to run into a bunch. I went to a small podunk high school school in rural America and had 4 people in my graduating class with a 1400+. A little overrepresented maybe, but my point is these people are everywhere.

You said that 145 was 1 in 700 people but your small Podunk HS in rural America had 4 of them in you're graduating class?

A 1400 raw, not prep and on the pre-1995 SAT. The SAT-IQ correlation breaks down after that and even before that, but after 1974, the correlation is weakened. And, you're not going to run into a bunch of such people at a generic college. You're either at a selective university or a large campus. Also, note that I said it's particularly unlikely if you don't go to college.

These people are everywhere in the sense that they're distributed throughout the nation, they're not everywhere in the sense that people run into them on a regular basis, outside of specific environments.

Came here for the leftist tears, leaving now with plenty remaining for everyone else.

That Jordan Petterson video was great.

What is scary is the lower he goes and the more idiotic he sounds the more his supporters rally behind him. His supporters actually want him to be as trashy and inappropriate as possible.

You know, there is a very real reason for this.

So Trump responded with what a WR poster would say? lol

Bingo! Trump is a piece of shit, and other pieces of shit like him because he's a piece of shit just like they are. And the shittier he behaves, the more vindicated they feel about their own behavior. That's why they say asinine things like how brilliant and "alpha" he is when he's clearly an embarrassing, retarded slob.

You said that 145 was 1 in 700 people but your small Podunk HS in rural America had 4 of them in you're graduating class?
It seems a little unusual, but that's how statistics work I guess. Even odder is one in my grad year and one the year after got perfect scores, which would be around a 160.

A 1400 raw, not prep and on the pre-1995 SAT. The SAT-IQ correlation breaks down after that and even before that, but after 1974, the correlation is weakened. And, you're not going to run into a bunch of such people at a generic college. You're either at a selective university or a large campus. Also, note that I said it's particularly unlikely if you don't go to college.

These people are everywhere in the sense that they're distributed throughout the nation, they're not everywhere in the sense that people run into them on a regular basis, outside of specific environments.

I went to UCSD and many people got over 1400. I doubt anyone did not prep at all for them though so i don't know how you could really establish anything other than UCSD students especially the Asians are very hard working.

Trump is such a little bully, wimp bitch.

Back