Donald Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'

Zax0r

Fossa belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ngrade-tour-us-president-latest-a7994356.html

Donald Trump’s planned state visit to the UK in 2018 has been downgraded to a “working visit”, likely forming part of a multi-country tour, it has been reported.

It means the billionaire will not be a guest of the Queen, as was previously envisaged.

Theresa May’s offer of a state visit to the first-term President was greeted with the threat of mass protests by opponents.

Mr Trump’s visit will now take place without the glitz and pomp of a full state visit, the Evening Standard reported.

A state visit was also opposed by London mayor Sadiq Khan, who said he was “not sure it is appropriate for our government to roll out the red carpet” for Mr Trump.

Hundreds of thousands of people had signed a petition against the plan.

In July senior Government sourcestold The Independent the state visit was still planned for 2018 despite the outrage.

Sources told the Standard this week a state visit was now being considered for a later, as-yet-undetermined, stage.

During the summer, the White Housedenied reports that Mr Trump wanted to delay his visit until he could be sure of a better reception, following a phone call with Theresa May.

The President’s spokesman said: “The subject never came up.”

At the time, Downing Street maintained there had been “no change” to plans for a state visit.

Triggered Trump tweet incoming.

Bonus...
3370049B00000578-3553625-image-a-11_1461330829517.jpg

Edit.

Maybe this had something to do with it..lol

920x920.jpg

Last edited:
The nerve! Hollywood should make the next James Bond an American.

Damn. You know we've sunk low when even England doesn't fall in line. SMDH.

IF President Trump tweets about this...

He will make himself one of the most detested men on the PLANET.

This is the time he just has to be quiet, put on his big girl panties, and deal with it.

Part and parcel of dealing with Londinistan...

IF President Trump tweets about this...

He will make himself one of the most detested men on the PLANET.

This is the time he just has to be quiet, put on his big girl panties, and deal with it.

{<jordan}

No one really gives a shit about the theatrical queen or her shit country.

I like the queen. But at this point it's kind of a compliment if UK residents don't want you around.

Limeys.
They're like broken clocks.
They don't work.

And if they happen to think President Shit is an embarrassing jackass they'd rather not pretend is deserving of greater honor, I can understand.

I for one look forward to the state visit of the Great Orange Overlord.

I'm not looking forward, however, to the faux outrage and caterwauling of retarded lefties and people too stupid to form their own opinion of a man.

Trump should get the same esteem as any POTUS has and should.

Apologies in advance.

I'm not looking forward, however, to the faux outrage and caterwauling of retarded lefties and people too stupid to form their own opinion of a man.

Apologies in advance.

If he could actually act like any other POTUS I would be inclined to agree .

Most people in the UK couldn't give a fuck about the Royal Family.

Apologies in advance.
{<huh}

If he could actually act like any other POTUS I would be inclined to agree .

Which President do you suggest;

The philanderers like JFK (who prolly had a hand in his mistress Marilyn Monroe dying), or serial adulterer and sex pest Bill Clinton?

or how about Mr Watergate Richard Nixon?

Last edited:
Back