Donald Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'

This is pretty serious. I can see Trump threatening to hold his breathe until the Queen agrees to meet with him.

I for one look forward to the state visit of the Great Orange Overlord.

I'm not looking forward, however, to the faux outrage and caterwauling of retarded lefties and people too stupid to form their own opinion of a man.

Trump should get the same esteem as any POTUS has and should.

Apologies in advance.
you have got to be kidding,doesnt matter if you are left or right wing, folks in the UK overwhelmingly consider him a giant cunt.
people are literally gonna queue up to take the piss out of him , his secret service will have to wear raincoats to ward off the mountains of shit aimed his way, its gonna be hilarious
https://yougov.co.uk/opi/browse/Donald_Trump
thats an official government website, giving him an approval rating of minus 70%

What a cuck thing to say. England shot fire first and we're suppose to sit quietly? The "royalties" better not step foot in 'Murica, is all I'm saying.

"England shot fire first" really in what way? , I mean did big Liz fire of a crass and moronic tweet on gun control while having her morning shit in the wake of the Las Vegas massacre .

No, quite the contrary. I'm pointing out that Trump will absolutely have the last laugh with regard to Europe.

Our economy is booming, our illegal immigration is down massively. Let's see how that's working out for Europe...

It seems to be working out pretty well so far. The world economy has been going strong the last few years.

This sucks. Trump offered overwhelming support to the UK after the rash of terrorist attacks not so long ago.

Limeys.
They're like broken clocks.
They don't work.

Oi, less of the limey.

And if they happen to think President Shit is an embarrassing jackass they'd rather not pretend is deserving of greater honor, I can understand.

Good, f***k the Queen. A developed nation still having a queen is beyond dumb.

Actually, you made me think that maybe in the distant future humans will get to the point where we won't need any leadership or regulatory body. You know, maybe we'd be beyond the beasts we currently are where we need rules, supervision, and punishment to coexist with one another.

Damn I'm bored in class.

Like I give a fuck about what the monarchy of England thinks

Dumb move by the U.K. after Brexit, were one of their few remaining friends

In case you missed it, Brexit itself was a dumb move.

Looks like mayor of London is running the UK show these days.

If by 'overwhelming support' you mean: used a terrorist attack to attempt to settle scores with the Mayor of the city that had just been attacked, pissed off the British police/PM by unhelpfully speculating on Twitter and presidied over an administration so leaky that British stopped sharing information with them.

Yes, helped by calling out the terrorist sympathizer of a London mayor and using common sense to point out that it was a Muslim terrorist act. The British got their panties up in a bunch that they stopped sharing information, which could help stop future terror attacks in their country.

Yes, helped by calling out the terrorist sympathizer of a London mayor and using common sense to point out that it was a Muslim terrorist act. The British got their panties up in a bunch that they stopped sharing information, which could help stop future terror attacks in their country.

How is SK a terrorist sympathiser?

It's not common sense to go on the attack against your allies to rile up your base. It actually damages your credibility on the world stage.

The English care way too much about decorum

Trump has the decorum of a gorilla on pcp

Seems simple enough.

How is SK a terrorist sympathiser?

It's not common sense to go on the attack against your allies to rile up your base. It actually damages your credibility on the world stage.

When he was labor minister, he routinely shared platforms with hate preachers and political Islamists like Babar Ahmad, Yassar Al Siri, Sajeel Shahid, and he did absolutely nothing about his brother in law who was a terrorist who gave speeches on the need for an Islamic state.

When he was labor minister, he routinely shared platforms with hate preachers and political Islamists like Babar Ahmad, Yassar Al Siri, Sajeel Shahid, and he did absolutely nothing about his brother in law who was a terrorist who gave speeches on the need for an Islamic state.

None of that makes him a terrorist sympathiser. As in, sympathising with terrorists.

None of that makes him a terrorist sympathiser. As in, sympathising with terrorists.

Um, he met with and spoke with men who called for terrorist acts. Men who the London train bombers cited as inspiration.

He did nothing, as a man with power to legislate, while his brother in law was making calls for a Caliphate....

then why the fuck are you even posting in this thread... ? and why are we on page 4?
Page 2 bro. You need to change those settings to 50 posts per page.

Back