Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

Brah, Merchan being clearly politically motivated is clear an has been for a minute. Yes Coatellos testimony would destroy anything the Jury might still believe.

Doesn't matter the trial is over it needs to end. Briging in Costello opens a door for Defense to try an create something to extend . Trump is never getting a not getting a not guilty verdict imo it will be a hung jury - wouldn't matter if they had video of Cohen n Stormy saying they made everything up- Trump still isn't getting a not guilty in NYC IMO

I agree with everything prrtty much, just you asked what the judge could restrict, so I wanted to point that out to you. Kind of as a cherry on top for how much a POS this judge is. Because without allowing the emails into evidence, Costello's testimony would just be heresy, and as you mention, would open up possible doors for muddying the waters for prosecution.

Complete bullshit from the Judge

Brah, Merchan being clearly politically motivated is clear an has been for a minute. Yes Coatellos testimony would destroy anything the Jury might still believe.

Doesn't matter the trial is over it needs to end. Briging in Costello opens a door for Defense to try an create something to extend . Trump is never getting a not getting a not guilty verdict imo it will be a hung jury - wouldn't matter if they had video of Cohen n Stormy saying they made everything up- Trump still isn't getting a not guilty in NYC IMO
I believe whole heartedly that he will be convicted no matter what.

I believe whole heartedly that he will be convicted no matter what.
Maybe it still doesn't matter as everyone who followed it knows it's bullshit. And a guilty verdict it will get overturned quick on a variety of factors. They do convict Trump jumps up a few more points . I am Blanche I wrap up , close, move on.

Maybe it still doesn't matter as everyone who followed it knows it's bullshit. And a guilty verdict it will get overturned quick on a variety of factors. They do convict Trump jumps up a few more points . I am Blanche I wrap up , close, move on.

He already did finish cross, it is now on redirect, though judge just sent jury to lunch.

The redirect done nothing really, case should be done today or tomorrow morning.

Donald Trump's former fixer Michael Cohen testified on Monday that he stole money from Trump's company as a form of "self- help," an admission that could chip away at his credibility as a star witness at the former U.S. president's hush money trial.
Questioned by Trump's lawyer Todd Blanche, Cohen acknowledged stealing from the Trump Organization by including a reimbursement to a technology company in his bonus package and pocketing most of the money.

"So you stole from the Trump Organization, right?" Blanche asked.
"Yes sir," Cohen, 57, testified.

Cohen said he paid roughly $20,000 of the $50,000 that Trump's company owed to the tech company in cash, handing it off in a brown paper bag at his office. He said he kept the rest. He was reimbursed $100,000 total by the Trump Organization for that payment.

Michael Cohen says he stole tens of thousands of dollars from Trump’s company

Former Donald Trump attorney Michael Cohen admitted Monday to jurors in the Republican’s hush money trial that he stole tens of thousands of dollars from Trump’s company as defense lawyers seized on the star witness’ misdeeds to attack his credibility.

The landmark trial kicked back off with defense cross-examination of Cohen, whose pivotal testimony last week directly tied Trump to the alleged hush money scheme. Defense lawyers already have questioned Cohen for hours about his criminal history and past lies to paint him as a serial fabulist who is on a revenge campaign aimed at taking down Trump.

The star witness just admitted to stealing thousands of dollars from Donald Trump. This case is dead in the water.

This case should be dismissed with prejudice because Stormy Daniels lied in court and Michael Cohen just admitted he stole thousands from Donald Trump. Outside of politics there is no way anyone can justify keeping this farce of trial going.

Back