• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

so even sleepy don accusing other people of being low energy has been projection all along

Again, whatever else I might say about the guy, I'm much younger than him and I doubt I could sit through the tedium of jury selection without falling asleep either if all I get to do is sit in one spot al day. I'd need something stronger than caffeine, that's for sure. Now, don't get my wrong, I think it's funny that he's shown yet again that everything coming out of his mouth about others is pure projection, but him falling asleep during voir dire isn't at all surprising to me.

Might as well sleep through the whole nothingburger trial.
Well, there's no harm in wishful thinking, I always say. But there's an exception to every rule.

Say, how're you enjoying the double-wide pissbelt? What happened? Surely you weren't out of line about something? <lol>

^^^ Correct.

I was trying to see if any of the Leftists here knew the fact that the required "underlying crime" is not even a crime they are responsible for... they have no case when this gets to a court that actually cares about the application of the law. I don't think this judge is anything but political, so I think he'll let this farce continue.

The funny part about the "campaign expenditure" claim is that he used his own cash... nothing came from the campaign.
Wasn't it Cohen's cash, and the origin hidden as being campaign expenditures, and Cohen already being convicted of this crime? How was Cohen paid back the money?

i was watching an episode of court cam where the judge literally ordered the defendants mouth to be duct taped shut.

the honorable judge merchan should consider this. it's the only way to deal with a rapey toddler.

That's why I call them the Left Cult. They have picked a side and that's it. No critical thinking is required beyond that point. It's easy, because the MSM tells them what to think/believe in a pretty well orchestrated chorus.

The "underlying crime" is not a state crime. The other "felonies" are misdemeanors by all other employment of them in the past in New York. Now the judge is doing a full question polling with each prospective juror, which is also never done. It slow rolls the process and keeps Trump from campaigning. They literally made up new and unique ways to charge Trump and now are using new and unique procedures to slow the trial in never before seen ways. The abuse of the Legal System is quite amazing and troubling that the Democratic Party and their supporters are good with using the law as a weapon against their political opponents.
Pure protection. Your lack of self awareness is the chef's kiss...

Back