Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

Redirect already ended. They submitted a picture of Trump next to the body guard Cohen called the same day he was getting calls from a prankster. But they call was 5 minutes only (Edit: call was only 90 seconds, even more lol). So he spoke to them both about the prankster, and ALSO orchestrated the supposed "crime" here lol... OK.

Already back to re-cross. This could all finish up today. Cross mentioned one potential witness about federal election laws (I think), but judge already said he will limit that testimony, so thet may not.

Last edited:
We are concerned the candidate for leading the free world can’t stop himself from falling asleep. It speaks to his age and clear cognitive/physical decline.

Glad I could clear that up for you.
I think it speaks to the importance of the matter to him. Trump, along with 99% of everyone, doesn't give a shit about these trials.

We are concerned the candidate for leading the free world can’t stop himself from falling asleep. It speaks to his age and clear cognitive/physical decline.

Glad I could clear that up for you.
To be fair we should all be concerned about Biden too. We all should vote other so neither of these old senile fucks win.

Just makes up shit to complain about. Imagine having to deal with this each day

LOL, this was the only re-cross. Yeah, OK Michael

@skeeter wow, they just called Costello after getting a witness to confirm 75 called between Costello and Cohen, at least one 90 minute. Thought they were going to end it!

Look at this from the start today, part of Castillo's testimony in the house revolved around an email chain, an email chain that COHEN himself started. So it would greatly limit Costello's testimony, as a lot of it would be based on the emails

Turly explains

Anyways, Trump's lawyers also got Cohen to admit he stole tens of thousands from Trump Org.

Looks like they are calling Costello. It's really dumb. Nothing gained only more time now wasted but Trump cant help himself from beating a dead horse. He cracked open a window after the house was all ready shut. Almost as dumb as agreeing to a debate that totally one sided favors the other guy even when it Biden that's crashing an needs anything. HE wins the election clear if he csn just get out of his own way.

Looks like they are calling Costello. It's really dumb. Nothing gained only more time now wasted but Trump cant help himself from beating a dead horse. He cracked open a window after the house was all ready shut. Almost as dumb as agreeing to a debate that totally one sided favors the other guy even when it Biden that's crashing an needs anything. HE wins the election clear if he csn just get out of his own way.

Seems the judge is trying to block Costello's testimony anyways. Regardless of if that is a good strategy or not, that is crazy corrupt lol

edit: he is letting him, unclear if defense will only be allowed to ask two questions

Maybe it still doesn't matter as everyone who followed it knows it's bullshit. And a guilty verdict it will get overturned quick on a variety of factors. They do convict Trump jumps up a few more points . I am Blanche I wrap up , close, move on.
It's bullshit so Cohen went to jail for that self-same set of events?

Seems the judge is trying to block Costello's testimony anyways. Regardless of if that is a good strategy or not, that is crazy corrupt lol

edit: he is letting him, unclear if defense will only be allowed to ask two questions
LOL @ you judging what's corrupt and what's not. You constantly post misinformation from spurious sources, obviously because of your depth of character... <{1-1}>

db9575d2.jpg

costello keeps getting objected, the judge sustains and he keeps getting frustrated at the judge

now the judge cleared the jury out of the room and this clown is getting berated by the judge lmao

At first I thought most the Merchsn is corrupt shit was mostly just Trump being his blowhard self. More I see of him......... yeah he kinda really is

theyre clearing the whole courtroom now

security says nobody can come back in

looks like thats it for clownshow bob.

Back