Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

Not everyone can look as thick, solid, and tight as Donald. Let's not body shame!

main-qimg-fc031e85ae931290f86754fb69c637ed-lq

lZ4xUpD.jpeg

yes. that must be it alright.

so what are some of these jury instructions that the prosecutors asked for and were granted, and what were these jury instructions from the orange turd's lawyers that were all denied?

just checking to see if you get your fake news and talking points from the same people who had you clutching your pearls about judge merchan "not allowing" trump to attend one of his childrens graduation ceremonies for the very first time that you all seemed to have forgotten about, before he had ever even issued a ruling on that yet.

Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson is going to have a new show on, wait for it..... Russian State television.

Tucker got radicalized by the Russian supermarkets having bread. Wonders of civilization we Americans can only dream of:

file-20240221-18-sh4e18.png

You can’t make this stuff up.

Evidently you can Cuck the Tuck as Putin continues to prove it is surprisingly easy to be a Tucker Cucker

lol owned

Is Trump in jail yet?

couldve been as early as today but instead of taking the stand and testifying under oath, the pussy ass bitch decided to tuck his dick and cluck.

but you're one liner is just so cute. now do hillary. or obama. or brandon. or hunter. or that mystical laptop that you maga dorks are always crying about. gets funnier every day that goes by doesn't it? are any of them in jail yet? are any of them on trial yet? you see what i did there? i so funny teehee!

when do you think alvin bragg and the honorable justice juan merchan will be indicted on felony counts of election interference, witch hunting, political persecution, and making maga dorks cry? will it be before or after they release obama's real birth certificate, the orange election losing fraudster and rapists brand new health care plan, and all of that evidence of election fraud? i need to know so i can plan the parade.

awww poor little baby boo hoo is boo hoo'ing some more. the rapey orange toddler is just so cute while he plays with his social media toy and throws his tantrums. look at him. isn't he just so adorable?

5UoqaY9.jpeg

whiney ass bitch. the fbi authorize deadly force for each and every one of their raids. private citizen donald trump is no more special than the next private citizen who lives next door and gets his home raided.

and toddler trump is still sitting there toddling and crying about the temperature inside the courtroom that nobody else is bothered by lol. poor guy, i think he needs a nappy change. somebody give this baby his binky!

It's so fucking lame that the defenses instruction of "if OJ was a black man, you must acquit Donald Trump" was denied by Judge Merchon...or should I say, Judge Hillary Clinton...

200w.webp
What specific instructions from the defense are you opposed to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john_k47
Back