Donald Trump is a shameless liar

Maybe because he was a lot younger when he ate pizza crust and as he got older was more self aware with his food choices. Does that not seem logical to you?

I'm much more outraged that he eats well done steak with ketchup. That's just blasphemy.

I'm much more outraged that he eats well done steak with ketchup. That's just blasphemy.

tbh the fact that he likes his steak well done with ketchup should have been enough to turn off the entire south from supporting him, at least those of us who can still afford steaks.

a politician that lies,who'd have thought that such a thing existed.

a politician that lies,who'd have thought that such a thing existed.

Trump is a compulsive stupid liar who lies about things he does'nt have to lie about.

The original post before I edited it out was Donald Trump saying that he eats pizza pizza-first in a Pizza Hut commercial.

Then I posted a second video where Donald Trump says that he actually doesn't even eat the crust.

I edited out the bullshit reasons so there's not even bullshit now, just literally nothing -- and you're still bashing Trump.

I wanted to prove that the left will bash Trump for bullshit and nothing.

4d chess.

and fried chicken with a knife and fork ..... literely hitler

The original post before I edited it out was Donald Trump saying that he eats pizza pizza-first in a Pizza Hut commercial.

Then I posted a second video where Donald Trump says that he actually doesn't even eat the crust.

I edited out the bullshit reasons so there's not even bullshit now, just literally nothing -- and you're still bashing Trump.

I wanted to prove that the left will bash Trump for bullshit and nothing.

4d chess.
who's bashing?

tbh the fact that he likes his steak well done with ketchup should have been enough to turn off the entire south from supporting him, at least those of us who can still afford steaks.
How telling that well-done steak with ketchup is a metric for quality leadership down there. Hell, I thought 'the south' was the biggest consumer of food stamps. Don't tell me y'all bigguns can't afford steak.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Back