Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong but I thought you were one claiming a crime has been committed. If so which crime and when will it be prosecuted?
I don't know if Jr committed a crime, I just know it's being looked at as a potential crime, and that it was deeply unethical and bad for our country, which is all very normal for the Trump circle.

But even if it could be a crime, are the chances of indictment high? I don't think so. It would have to be something bigger than this.

I don't know if Jr committed a crime, I just know it's being looked at as a potential crime, and that it was deeply unethical and bad for our country, which is all very normal for the Trump circle.

But even if it could be a crime, are the chances of indictment high? I don't think so. It would have to be something bigger than this.

Alright. If I see you hyping this stuff up I'll remind you of the bet, but as you word this post, I don't really see issue

I believe it was an AV/Sig bet. Have to verify. Definitely Av though.
Ah I'll leave it alone. How in the hell did you get a bet when I'm putting my account on the line. 09 openly Christian conservative black belt. You'd think they'd be pouring in

Alright. If I see you hyping this stuff up I'll remind you of the bet, but as you word this post, I don't really see issue
Okay. But you should know that you're not a guy who reminds me of things, or who is my hype-checker, or whose opinion about my wording matters.

Ah I'll leave it alone. How in the hell did you get a bet when I'm putting my account on the line. 09 openly Christian conservative black belt. You'd think they'd be pouring in

I took advantage of one of the earlier nothingburgers, when the iron was hot, and Libs were even more delusional. They may puff their chests out now, but I think their resolve is withering on Trump or his team actually getting nailed on anything here.

Wait until he clears him and you're throwing a tantrum over it, like he's a traitor to the nation.

That's going to be a good day.
Bullshit. Even when trump gets carted off to jail you'd still be screaming nothingburger.

I'm glad you admit collusion happened at least.

Bullshit.

Nope. That's exactly what's going to happen.

Mueller will be yet another enemy of the left, when he concludes that Trump and his team did nothing illegal. That special council was your worst nightmare. You just don't know it yet.

Nope. That's exactly what's going to happen.

Mueller will be yet another enemy of the left, when he concludes that Trump and his team did nothing illegal. That special council was your worst nightmare. You just don't know it yet.
The special counsel Comey duped trump's admin into appointing by leaking his memos? Oh yeah nothing's coming of the carefully crafted case for obstruction of justice.
<YeahOKJen>

The special counsel Comey duped trump's admin into appointing by leaking his memos? Oh yeah nothing's coming of the carefully crafted case for obstruction of justice.
<YeahOKJen>

Don't worry, I'll be sure to remind you of all of this...repeatedly, when Mueller clears Trump.

I just find this hilarious.

OfficeBJ.gif

Stay on topic. The emails were aledgly showing Clinton's dealings with Russia. Why would they need to steal something they were involved in?
It's also not illegal to receive information unless that info is inherently illegal to begin with (classified etc).
That's not true with foreign governments, and campaigns also adhere to special bylaws.

I will look forward to them telling lies to hide the "nothingburger" of illegal activity in the coming weeks. It will be fun to watch them sweat.

I've always suspected that you radically misunderstand what people think of you when they read your posts. Now i'm sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back