Donald Trump orders manned flights to the Moon

so some of his benefactors want government R&D funding to ostensibly build some shit for space travel, but that they will privately reap the profits for when that R&D leads to new technologies and products?
Same as it ever was. Public cost, private profit.

I'm a fan of this. Lets make the imperium boys

What about Muslim outreach

Can't get a decent health care system or tax reform... but going back to the moon needs immediate attention.

I honestly think there may be hot air and not blood in Trump's veins. It seems less absurd every day.
Get a job and your own heath care. Hippie.

Get a job and your own heath care. Hippie.

I have both. 2 pills that cost $7 for a bottle of 120 cost $60 in an ambulance. We're doing something wrong.

But by all means, let's send humans to the moon again. Sounds totally smart.

promoting manned flights to the moon is a sexist, misogynist enterprise. Why not 'womanned' flights or 'personed flights' or 'trans-manned' flights'? Sexist, racist nazi scums!

Are you not aware that the sun will eventually burn out?

I think we'll make our planet inhospitable long before that.
Even if we don't, the fact that we can is a good enough reason to be shopping around for another place to set up civilisation.

Yay for going back to the moon.

But, why manned? Aren't manned missions like 20X more expensive than unmanned missions?

Trump takes mankind to moon. Obama took men into womens' bathrooms.

When Trump pisses off the aliens, all of us Earthlings are totally FUBAR'd.

Thanks TS I always enjoy space exploration news.

But what about all those minorities that don't got health care? racist Trump don't care, sure giving the brilliant minds at NASA more reasons to be innovative resulting in the advances in different STEM fields barely will be useful, ammiright?

space chess 9D , I am literally shaking

Make me shake again
#MMSA

Thanks TS I always enjoy space exploration news.

But what about all those minorities that don't got health care? racist Trump don't care, sure giving the brilliant minds at NASA more reasons to be innovative resulting in the advances in different STEM fields barely will be useful, ammiright?

space chess 9D , I am literally shaking

Make me shake again
#MMSA

Minorities....? What about everyone's healthcare?

And if you enjoy the great minds at NASA, how about you listen to them when they explain why manned missions to the moon are simply less efficient and cost-effective than sending drones. Then maybe you could explain it to the president who's clearly more concerned with his image than learning about anything.

Minorities....? What about everyone's healthcare?

And if you enjoy the great minds at NASA, how about you listen to them when they explain why manned missions to the moon are simply less efficient and cost-effective than sending drones. Then maybe you could explain it to the president who's clearly more concerned with his image than learning about anything.

Check your privilege, racist !

Back