Donald Trump orders manned flights to the Moon

Start building on the Moon before Russia and China, a good idea.

Goddamn you are some partisan fucking cry babies trump to do space exploration. No this Is the worstest ever. We should go to Europa! That’s why we’re trying to eatablish a loon base idiots.

Sure this is good news i guess.. But shouldn´t a trip to the moon be pretty fucking low on the list of priorities?

Healthcare and Infrastructure seem a bit more important.

Sure this is good news i guess.. But shouldn´t a trip to the moon be pretty fucking low on the list of priorities?

Healthcare and Infrastructure seem a bit more important.

I guess it depends on the long-term goals, but things like the possibility of human habitation outside of Earth are pretty damned important. Easily trumping almost any other priority, except to the short-sighted.

That's not even taking into account the potential peripheral benefits to, among other areas, healthcare and infrastructure that might come from a reinvigorated focus on space travel, etc.

I dunno, this is an area where it's hard to imagine people are complaining for any reason other than a deep and irrational invesment in their personal and partisan dislike of trump.

Either that or they are just anti-science and hate the human race.

I have both. 2 pills that cost $7 for a bottle of 120 cost $60 in an ambulance. We're doing something wrong.

But by all means, let's send humans to the moon again. Sounds totally smart.
Medical marijuana will fix it. No ambulance needed

he needs to boost the nasa budget about 20-30B and it would hella easy. its currently at 18.4 billion.

he it was 30-40B mars would be ridiculously easy for us to get to in a short amount of time
Fuck NASA those bitches get so much money each year already. And for what? Shitty sound bites about how many new earth like planets they've found this year? What's the count at now like 10 to 20 lol. Yeah buddy get ready for those bomb ass aliens lol.

Interviews telling us they destroyed the technology to even go back to the moon. :rolleyes:

CGI bullshit all over the place, because they have too?

Flat or round, I don't care, but NASA is nothing more then abunch of clown shoes who like to have Hollywood make space movies for them, while not doing shit for years.

God I loved watching the videos of Nixon having a phone call with buzz lightyear out on the moon with no delay. And you assholes eat that shit all up like fatties.

Goddamn you are some partisan fucking cry babies trump to do space exploration. No this Is the worstest ever. We should go to Europa! That’s why we’re trying to eatablish a loon base idiots.
The radiation on that moon is deadly.

Did they find oil there or something?

Good! Space exploration is really the future. Things on earth are never gonna be perfect, but that shouldn't stop us from moving forward.

NASA has found caves on the moon that can shield us from radiation already. We should focus on building a mining/transit colony. It would be cheaper if we used the moon as a hub to other destinations. We could even leave space shuttles docked at the station instead of bringing back all the time. Man, I was born way too early.

While I am all for manned space exploration, moon bases, mars visits and ET booty can someone explain why we don't have a freaking Archology on the ocean floor yet? Population issues you say? How about taking to the ocean? Farming? How about kelp and shit for all those hungry hungry sad vegans. Mineral resources? Manned deep water mining anyone?

Or is our own oceans just too passe to interesting?

The signing ceremony is going down live right now.

From an article three days ago:

Source: https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/11/president-to-sign-moon-directive/

NASA be like...
giphy.gif

Actually Trump never knew we went to the moon until just now. That’s how it actually went down.

we-landed-on-the-moon-jim-carey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

It's an amazing human accomplishment. Mars should be next, but I'll settle.

Back