Donald Trump's Redline Crossed

If Trump was smart he wouldn't say nothing and let it happen. It would be the hugest mistake for him to stop Mullers partisan based investigation, let it happen use it as a talking point in 2020

There's a crazy amount of information flying around these days. One being that a bunch of leaks are happening with the hope that Trump will get pissed and shut down the investigation thus bailing out the investigation and finally having something against him.
Fun to kickback and watch.

Where is that popcorn movie gif?

Come on man! You go to lawyer school to learn lawyerin' not all this fancy grammar and spellin'!
100q2a.jpg

There's a crazy amount of information flying around these days. One being that a bunch of leaks are happening with the hope that Trump will get pissed and shut down the investigation thus bailing out the investigation and finally having something against him.
Fun to kickback and watch.

Where is that popcorn movie gif?
Good point maybe they are planned leaks in order to have Trump react with the intent of catching him messing up

Good point maybe they are planned leaks in order to have Trump react with the intent of catching him messing up

I remember when Comey was testifying he said something along the lines that many, many of the "leaks" reported were utterly false. However, Trump, who should basically know everything, seems to fall for every trap story over and over again.

At least his red line isn't something silly like gassing innocent civilians or anything....

To be honest, I think Trump is too much of a buffoon to actually pull off collusion. It's more likely that Ivanka and that little shit Jared Kushner making the connections behind the scenes. I can't wait see that punk hauled off to jail.

This whole thing is so ridiculous. Why not use the resources to put the people that murdered Seth Rich into prison and jail those that rigged the 2016 primary? Maye read the WIkileaks while they are at it and convict all real criminals associated. This whole charade is a giant smoke screen to obfuscate the truth.

But they're finding criminals. In the highest level of government. What's more pressing than that?

Sarah Sanders a few minutes ago:

"No subpoenas have been issued in regards to this bank. We have looked into the matter, and talked to the bank. This is another example of the media overreaching and publishing false reports"

InB4: LOL, you can't believe the WH.

Republican truth keeps winning over and over again.

Donald Trump says a lot of things.

I guess at least this one does not have long standing geopolitical consequences.

Well, as long as the professional liar says so. I'll throw my money on the two major business rags who broke this, instead of on that Sarah chick.
She's diabolical. I can't believe I actually miss Spicey.

hDNfWfA.jpg

Back