Donald Trump's Redline Crossed

Like I don't get what the controversey is here. We all know Mueller is leading an investigation. It stands to reason he'd look at Trump's finances.

The only reason McTwo Scoops is denying it is because he said it was a red line. Mueller moonwalked over that line, so Trump looks like a bitch. So, the liar lies.

So have members of the German media like Handelsblatt.
Yeah, even in the Reuters article about Trump's lawyer denying it, they are still reporting the subpoenas as fact. They also said that the documents have already been handed over to Mueller.

Yeah, even in the Reuters article about Trump's lawyer denying it, they are still reporting the subpoenas as fact. They also said that the documents have already been handed over to Mueller.

Fuck it lets get an av bet on this? I'm feeling froggy haha. 1 month

He's definitely been involved in money laundering with the Russians. He's known Manafort for decades. I still think this will end up with actual criminal conspiracy during the election though.

im not even trying to talk shit here, but trump and manafort could be the "sleazy businessman" character in any 80's movie. trump may have even really played that role in some C level film, idk. theyre walking stereotypes.

and this might really be it.

I expect we'll also see an increased focus placed on Pence. It's does the agenda no good simply to put the kibosh on Trump if it leaves Pence to simply slide into his place. Now is the time when the investigative eye will start turning to Mike as well to dig up whatever may be available to potentially keep him being able to take over from Trump should it come to that.

Given his well known position regarding women other than his wife it's doubtful they will be able to find a creditable accuser to come forth with a salacious tale to present the public, but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't tried at least once as that sort of tale is currently in the public consciousness and being used to good effect.

There's also the chance of tying him in some fashion to the whole Russia issue, but so far he's been pretty low on the radar regarding that debacle.

Regardless, I believe Pence is moving into the crosshairs and we'll see that moving into the story soon.

Trump keeps delivering. LOL at the notion that somehow Trump's supporters should at this point find themselves skulking in chagrin and disappointment.

If an investgative body made the same request of Hillary, this thread would be ten pages long.

I'm still doubting they get Trump directly on anything that'll stick, other than that he's (relatively) broke as hell. I'd still be betting on Kush taking most of the heat.

How is that going to be determined.

Well, if it is real, you'd imagine it would be pretty big news and covered extensively, and the WH would have to acknowledge it.

Which is why I tend to take the WH's word on this. It's not really being covered at all, except a few smaller outlets. The MSM would be busting to call out the WH for lying if they had any kind of confirmation.

I have a feeling there may not have been a specific crime, but Deutsche Bank certainly owned a lot of Donald Trump's debt, and seems to have sold some of it to Russian banks, which would certainly place Donald Trump in a very compromised position.

Well, if it is real, you'd imagine it would be pretty big news and covered extensively, and the WH would have to acknowledge it.

Which is why I tend to take the WH's word on this. It's not really being covered at all, except a few smaller outlets. The MSM would be busting to call out the WH for lying if they had any kind of confirmation.
It is real, but the Trump team is lying about it.

"A few smaller outlets"

Reuters
New York Times
The Wall Street Journal

"A few smaller outfits"

It is real, but the Trump team is lying about it.

"A few smaller outlets"

Reuters
New York Times
The Wall Street Journal

"A few smaller outfits"

Then why isn't it a bigger story? Why aren't the MSM calling out the WH for lying?

Probably because they don't actually have any concrete sources on this.

Then why isn't it a bigger story? Why aren't the MSM calling out the WH for lying?

Probably because they don't actually have any concrete sources on this.
They are, but this White House is lying, literally, every day. People were talking about is last night all over the MSM. Sorry bud, Breitbart and r/TheDonald doesn't count as mainstream.

Back