Donald Trump's Redline Crossed

They are, but this White House is lying, literally, every day. People were talking about is last night all over the MSM. Sorry bud, Breitbart and r/TheDonald doesn't count as mainstream.

No they weren't. They were talking about Roy Moore and Israel for the most part.

If you're so confident though, why not take the bet? If it's legit, it's not like it will kept in the dark for long.

No they weren't. They were talking about Roy Moore and Israel for the most part.

If you're so confident though, why not take the bet? If it's legit, it's not like it will kept in the dark for long.
I don't believe he'll honor it. That's why I asked for clarification. As far as I'm concerned, it's already a fact.

Deutsche Bank isn't denying that they were subpoenaed. They put out a statement saying they take their legal responsibilities seriously.

Don't subpoenas become public knowledge?
I don't know that they all do. Possibly. There could be additional secrecy tied to it, because of the financial nature of the documents. In my view, based on the reporting I've seen, this has already happened. The subpoenas were issued, and the documents already turned over.

There could be a leak in the next few weeks possibly. But, I think you'd just call that fake news again, and shrug it off.

I don't know that they all do. Possibly. There could be additional secrecy tied to it, because of the financial nature of the documents. In my view, based on the reporting I've seen, this has already happened. The subpoenas were issued, and the documents already turned over.

There could be a leak in the next few weeks possibly. But, I think you'd just call that fake news again, and shrug it off.

Hmm maybe not

I guess some things just can't be settled without throwing fisticuffs... prepare yourself!

Trump lawyer denies Deutsche Bank got subpoena on Trump accounts

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-got-subpoena-on-trump-accounts-idUSKBN1DZ0XN
What makes you think that the bank is disclosing anything to Trump or his lawyer?
Well, if it is real, you'd imagine it would be pretty big news and covered extensively, and the WH would have to acknowledge it.

Which is why I tend to take the WH's word on this. It's not really being covered at all, except a few smaller outlets. The MSM would be busting to call out the WH for lying if they had any kind of confirmation.
Someone else already called bullshit on "a few smaller outlets" so I won't bother, but confirmation will certainly come if any charges are laid. I'm in wait and see mode, but I have no reason to believe anyone connected to Trump is privy to whether a subpoena has been issued or not. Reuters is considered a good source by almost everyone and Trump is a notorious liar. What causes you to give him any benefit of the doubt whatsoever?

Back