Donny Smallhands tweets just blew up 2 court cases.

Which is good...and bad...

How is apathy towards consequences ever a good thing? Sure the ends might justify the means, but it doesn't seem like a good approach overall. I could understand if you said understanding the consequences but making a calculated decision to carry on anyway. Maybe that's what Trump is doing, but considering the political problems he causes for himself it doesn't seem likely.

It's like saying running into the street without looking can be both good and bad... except it's only bad, even though blindly running into the street might end fine. People who support Donald Trump should be the first to want him off twitter, because he undermines his own efforts with off-the-cuff remarks.

To recap

1. Lawyer wants documents on Trump, possibly being under surveillance.

2. Trump has publicly said and i quote "Give this information NOW!"

3. Lawyer thinks Trump has helped the case against DOJ.. which will show that Trump campaign was RIGHT about being under surveillance

4. If Trump was surveilled.... he wants that information out. That's where the story originated from...Trump.

What are you guys celebrating exactly?

Anyone?

<209Bitch>

Looks like the nexus is Fawlty-whipped. I'll use this to my advantage.

There you go Mr Fawlty, let it drip out eloquently from your sweet morphemic orifice...

God, trying to read this gave me a headache. Is there a way you can write this with out the 12 year old rantings? If there is a point there, it is buried by your immature writing.
I am rubber and you are glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you.
So you are basically saying you are a 12 year old ranting.

Which is good...and bad...

-

I mentioned in that thread over a month ago about that Twitter employee who shut down Trump's twitter account, that even though the guy did it because he doesn't like Trump, he was actually doing Trump and Co. a favor, because Trump's twitter is the gift that keeps on giving. The last thing any critic of Trump should do is to deprive Trump of twitter .
LOL.
I simply meant that he's either too incapable of realizing them or he really doesn't care about consequences

The first post of mine you replied to. Read it and tell me what you don't get.
It didn't explain anything. It still sounds like POTUS agrees with the lawyer and lawyer is pissy. Also, the last sentence was needless. Why would it be harming himself if he is supporting a lawyer who is investigating the same thing he had been accusing for a while? It would only help him if any information was released. Not harm him. Again i see no reason for the lawyer to be at arms against the POTUS when he supports his investigation. It literally makes no sense.

It didn't explain anything. It still sounds like POTUS agrees with the lawyer and lawyer is pissy. Also, the last sentence was needless. Why would it be harming himself if he is supporting a lawyer who is investigating the same thing he had been accusing for a while? It would only help him if any information was released. Not harm him. Again i see no reason for the lawyer to be at arms against the POTUS when he supports his investigation. It literally makes no sense.

This:

Trump’s tweets potentially undermine the two cases being fought by his administration and could lead to the release of information that would be damaging to him and embarrassing to the government.

We both know Trump tweeted this without understanding its consequences.

This isn't the first time Trump has tweeted or blurted out things that will hurt him.

No one wants improved transparency to come from having an idiot in the white House. They want it to come from improving relations between gov and citizens.

Do you get that? The ends do not justify the means. There is a right way and a wrong way to improve transparency.

I miss a time where political preference didn't matter when it came to forming a consensus on weak little man bitches. Back when Trump wasn't a democrat or republican, he was just a spoiled little joke of a man we all laughed at.

Now the party of country, guns and personal responsibility is lead by a silver-spoon blowing twitter-girl who was a democrat 5 years ago because it was more profitable. Just saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

End of thread... there’s really nothing more to say.

So Trump trying to make the government more transparent is a bad thing now? Why is the lawyer mad that Trump is on his side? Am I misreading this?

For once we have a transparent President but we're suppose to be mad? This is it..
Lol..best spin award goes to @freaky

..for literally justifying irrational/immature behavior of a potus by way of transparency...lol that’s awesome...sad,but awesome

This:

We both know Trump tweeted this without understanding its consequences.

This isn't the first time Trump has tweeted or blurted out things that will hurt him.

No one wants improved transparency to come from having an idiot in the white House. They want it to come from improving relations between gov and citizens.

Do you get that? The ends do not justify the means. There is a right way and a wrong way to improve transparency.
But the lawyer is investigating something trump has been talking about for a while, so i dont see why it would be damaging to him if it is something he wants. If he gets what he wants then that does not make him an idiot in this instance.

But the lawyer is investigating something trump has been talking about for a while, so i dont see why it would be damaging to him if it is something he wants. If he gets what he wants then that does not make him an idiot in this instance.

The lawyer is seeking information on what was recorded when the FBI was surveilling Trump staffers who have since been charged with crimes and seeking information on what parts of the Steele dossier Trump's own government can verify as being true.

You might be able to weasel an explanation as to how the first one helps Trump, but the second one would only hurt Trump.

The lawyer is seeking information on what was recorded when the FBI was surveilling Trump staffers who have since been charged with crimes and seeking information on what parts of the Steele dossier Trump's own government can verify as being true.

You might be able to weasel an explanation as to how the first one helps Trump, but the second one would only hurt Trump.
The fact you think the golden showers dossier has any merit is a shame.

The fact you think the golden showers dossier has any merit is a shame.

Are you aware that significant portions of the dossier have been corroborated? It seems you are not

Are you aware that significant portions of the dossier have been corroborated? It seems you are not
Its bullshit. You are the first person i have heard that has said that any part of it has been collaborated.. FFS the damn thing was financially supported by a left wing organization, that alone discredits it.

So Trump trying to make the government more transparent is a bad thing now? Why is the lawyer mad that Trump is on his side? Am I misreading this?

For once we have a transparent President but we're suppose to be mad? This is it..

The plaintiff here (a lawyer who works for a non-profit group aimed at more government transparency) is suing the DOJ over documents regarding whether or not the Obama administration was engaged in wiretaps or the like with Trump Tower. The DOJ has denied all and made no further comments. So before Trump's tweets, it would have been a high bar for the plaintiff to make a prima face case that he had enough evidence to warrant discovery. But since Trump has essentially tweeted that such actions did in fact take place, the plaintiff likely does have enough.

This isn't really about whether or not Trump wants transparency. More about how he just torpedoed his own justice department with an idiotic tweet.

Its bullshit. You are the first person i have heard that has said that any part of it has been collaborated.. FFS the damn thing was financially supported by a left wing organization, that alone discredits it.
The urine helps keep dotards hair soft

Allegedly-Russian hackers uncover a high-level campaign rigging operation in the US. Initial public reaction: Gratitude to the hackers, backlash against the DNC.

Journalists from several of the world's largest corporate media organizations are named & shamed as Hillary proxy employees in the resulting fallout. US intel feels "one-upped". Scramble ensues.

They band together and roll out an emergency narrative: "It's an act of patriotism to ignore this information. By causing Americans unnecessary emotional stress, the (allegedly) Russians are attempting to control our elections".

Breitbart refuses to cease coverage and as a result is bizarrely rebranded from a mostly Jewish/gay staffed conservative website into a "White Supremacist website led by Alt-Right pioneer & noted Neo-Nazi Steve Bannon (a chubby moderate who doesn't believe in ethnonationalism and named Tulsi Gabbard as his favorite person in DC to work with).

Same clowns are busted paying foreign spies to create a fabricated piss-orgy dossier (therefore actually colluding with foreign intelligence to control our elections). No fake outrage. Just a the same people keeping their fingers crossed hoping some of it turns out to be true.

As long as dumb people exist the media will wield awesome, awesome power. I bet you if I really tried I could convince any random liberal guy here to resort to self harm within a few hours of intense psychological manipulation. They are navigating life naked/unarmored. It's worrying how vulnerable they are to the media yet quite a rush knowing that we as thinkers are capable of doing to them just as easily.

I dont think he thinks past pushing the twitter buttons

Imagine if you time travel and stop the CEO of twitter.

Hmmmn maybe Trump will be on facebook spamming emojies all day?

Back