Donny Smallhands tweets just blew up 2 court cases.

Just no neurons to fire. None what so ever..

Fixed that for you.

But you can change that. You don't have to be this rabidly ignorant shitposter forever. You can actually learn how to use your brain and maybe build a life for yourself beyond the pleasure you give yourself from being a dolt on the internet.

Fixed that for you.

But you can change that. You don't have to be this rabidly ignorant shitposter forever. You can actually learn how to use your brain and maybe build a life for yourself beyond the pleasure you give yourself from being a dolt on the internet.

LOL i bet you think t hat was funny..

So, in your twisted world view, i have to look up your clearly leftist biased crap to not be ignorant?

LOL i bet you think t hat was funny..

So, in your twisted world view, i have to look up your clearly leftist biased crap to not be ignorant?

Let me see... yep, that's what I thought: I posted a fox news report of a conservative organization admitting they financed the Steele dossier.

You are an absolute genius.

Let me see... yep, that's what I thought: I posted a fox news report of a conservative organization admitting they financed the Steele dossier.

You are an absolute genius.

Faux news is not right wing. Center maybe, but not right wing or conservative.. If i want right wing, i go to Blaze.

Faux news is not right wing. Center maybe, but not right wing or conservative.. If i want right wing, i go to Blaze.

"even fox can't fulfill my viewing needs as an absolutely ignorant shitposter, so I go to the only place on the internet that posts dumber things than I do. Sorry, conservative organization that admitted to funding the Steele dossier, but if you wanted me to see your admission you should have put it in places where only the (literally) most ignorant people in the world read things."

Ah, I see. Thank you for explaining.

"even fox can't fulfill my viewing needs as an absolutely ignorant shitposter, so I go to the only place on the internet that posts dumber things than I do. Sorry, conservative organization that admitted to funding the Steele dossier, but if you wanted me to see your admission you should have put it in places where only the (literally) most ignorant people in the world read things."

Ah, I see. Thank you for explaining.

Fox news is not right wing. Right of CNN maybe, but not conservative.. The Blaze is far more conservative, thus where i go the most.

Nothing ignorant about my shit posting.. Its the best shit posting this forum has ever seen!!!

Fox news is not right wing. Right of CNN maybe, but not conservative.. The Blaze is far more conservative, thus where i go the most.

Nothing ignorant about my shit posting.. Its the best shit posting this forum has ever seen!!!

Well, I guess every human needs something to feel good about

It is so cringe worthy when American lawyers add "esquire" to their name. Just adds to their already shitty reputation outside the States.

It’s funny, we don’t use esquire here in Canada, with one exception, namely on the cover page of deposition transcripts. No idea why it shows up there. I remember the first time seeing esquire after my name when I got the transcript to my first deposition and thinking to myself “what the hell is that doing there?”

has OP actually measured the POTUS hands?

and how do we know they are actually small? what ratio are we using here?

in comparison to what? his head? hips?

seems like OP likes to regurgitate cornball disses that he/she read on half assed zionist news blogs.
He's got the biggest hands, the best hands, believe me.

has OP actually measured the POTUS hands?

and how do we know they are actually small? what ratio are we using here?

in comparison to what? his head? hips?

seems like OP likes to regurgitate cornball disses that he/she read on half assed zionist news blogs.
I heard Trump likes to finger bang mice when he is not golfing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back