Don't Advice

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
Everyone always does do advice, let's do don't advice.
Don't do dos, do don'ts.

Don't tell people more than they think you know, let them think you don't know what they do.

Your turn.

Don't pull out. If anything she should be asking for your consent.

Theirs to many loosers that gives me advise on how much I should weight....for all intensive purposes, I could care less.

Theirs to many loosers that gives me advise on how much I should weight....for all intensive purposes, I could care less.

You're a fat piece of shit that could care less when you should be eating less.

"Don't ask what you can do for your country,
Ask what your county can do for you!"

Don't correct people on their grammar and spelling.

You're a fat piece of shit that could care less when you should be eating less.
Your jest another whale-hugging, tree-saving joke. And I just weighted today....100 kg. Theirs no stopping my rode to grateness.

Don’t say “for all intensive purposes.” You are supposed to say “for all intents and purposes.”

Your jest another whale-hugging, tree-saving joke. And I just weighted today....100 kg. Theirs no stopping my rode to grateness.

You spelt "anuther" wrong fyi .....

Don't accept a "free hot tub" from a friend. It isn't free. Free hot tubs cost you thousands of dollars after all is said and done.

Yeah, you got the hot tub for free. However, it costs quite a bit of money to move it to your place, for an electrician, chemicals, fixing what's wrong with it in the first place for it to be offered up for free, etc.

Christ almighty, this is brilliant as a thousand gem cut diamonds in bright sunlight

Back